Our tour guide (Halo Bike Tours - see other review) told us that Sawah means Rice Fields in Balinese, and this B&B is perfectly named because it looks over gorgeous, green fields of rice. It's about 10-15 minutes down a little foot path to town. The bread with breakfast tasted homemade, and the fruit and yogurt were delicious.
Our room was very clean and nicely decorated, and the fan kept us (mostly) cool. It was a great value! Best of all, our hosts were kind enough to arrange transport for us - on the way in, we were picked up from the airport and taken to Tanah Lot before heading to Ubud, and they also arranged for us to be taken back to the airport when we left. We felt so much more comfortable with the manager's nephew (who's a great driver in Balinese traffic) than with one of the drivers offering his services downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home located in central Ubud village. Our tranquil garden accommodation, set amid centuries-old cultivated rice fields, is off the beaten path yet still an easy 10 minute walk from all Ubud attractions: restaurants, museums, temples, spas, the traditional market and royal palace. Each of our 4 guest rooms offers stunning views, en-suite bath with hot water, and private balcony for relaxing to the sights and sounds of Balinese farming life.Sawah Sunrise is a "secret garden" in Ubud's tourist center, with all amenities and luxuries within reach. Our Balinese host family will welcome you and assist with all of your holiday needs: tours, rentals, transportation and special requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawah Sunrise Hotel Ubud
- Sawah Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast Ubud, Bali