I am a Yoga teacher, and having had given a course in Ubud which of course included allot of shopping and as well as Yoga, so after that was over I was looking for a place where I could escape to the real Bali, where the village life is still alive and there are monkeys in the trees and you can hear the sounds of the magnificent rivers. Well this dream this paradise I found at Villa Beji the sister villa at Awang Awang. With a private pool and lots of space to get comfortable my friends and I really did not want to leave! I also own the Waterfall villas in Costa Rica, and I am the most picky person for details you can imagine - so this is saying allot that I was really happy at Beji.
The cooks made us a magnificent meal, but you will need to go very slow with your instructions and explain the quantity of food carefully; that was my only regret that I had not not explained to make enough, this and so we did not get enough of the scrumptious meal they provided. I am a cook too - so I ordered something completely off the menu, I must add and they did a fabulous job.
I would love to come back again to Beji, located just 10 minutes from Ubud, so close and yet so intimate and beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali