We were 2 couples and originally booked the 2 bedroom villa. No one was staying in the larger house so we ended up staying there. It was fantastic and would be amazing with a large group -- plenty of space for hanging out, playing games, staying away from each other (if you have various ages of kids). You feel like you are in the jungle, with the beautiful sound of the river down below. The staff was lovely and took us on walks through the rice fields which are just a short walk from the villa.
One key thing to note is that this is actually close to Ubud. Many places say they are in Ubud and, with traffic, it ends up being a 30+ minute drive. This is about 7 minutes. Whenever we wanted to go into Ubud the driver from the villa took us. They would have picked us up also, but we were able to get a taxi quickly and nearly all of them knew of Villa Awang Awang. We also each had massages every morning - at the same time. My husband hurt his shoulder a few days before we arrived and the lady was fantastic - he was actually be able to move around comfortably after the massage each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali