Being a family of two adults, a boy and a girl ( 6 and 4 years old ) we loved staying at Villa Awang Awang with its spacious and tasteful interior. A stunning view from the balcony overlooking the untouched nature and sunset in sight. The food was delicious, and the staff was very kind and attentive. The transport service offered by the house was efficient and smooth.
We all enjoyed the beautiful pool, were the children could stay in for hours.
After our daily Bali adventures it was a delight to return " home " to Awang Awang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali