We stayed 2 incredible nights in the smallest of the three villas at awangawang, in the eco-hut Villa Perepan. I really was blown away by the wonder of this place and I believe I could just stay there to live! The design itself amazes and all the finishings, bathroom included make you feel like you are in some luxurious jungle abode. It is deluxe but the nature around you keeps you grounded. The plunge pool is a treat and the staff treat you like royalty.
I really hope to return to this place I call heaven on earth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali