“Loved it 🐟”
Review of Hippie Fish

Hippie Fish
Ranked #46 of 1,088 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: Hippie Fish is the first restaurant that offers Mediterranean cuisine in Ubud, Bali with mediterranean Wine. The purpose is to give everyone a unique dining experience and offer something out of the ordinary.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First night walking down road saw such a pretty restaurant with great vibe.
Decor , service , food , clientele was all perfect plus a live band well done hippie fish

Reviewed June 12, 2019

I wasn’t planning to do much for my birthday but my friends decided to take me to the rice field in Ubud. After a while we wanted to eat something... !! My taste is not easy to please but I was first of all surprised to find fish!! Yeah! They know me well! We are in Bali an island and not many places do cook it well!! There I had all I could dream off! Great the food came fast! Which is a bonus here trust me ! Not something you get often! The manager and the service people couldn’t do enough for us! Always checking on us ,
Got even to try few wines and desserts because it was my special day! Great sense of hospitality and guest what this beautiful place get to be know! Just open and already sign of great place
To go! For foodies and people who like to have a warm and excellent service! Go for it! No
Regrets and bill was really reasonable!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic meal and service. Interesting food and a great atmosphere. Live music in the evening. Bathroom was clean so bonus

1  Thank LisaC2863
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This place only opened a few months ago, but they already have everything on track, great food and even better service. The restaurant has a great interior and the fish and seafood are very fresh. The staff is super friendly and looks after you very well without it being too much. Especially Ketuk showed us some real hospitality and answered all of our questions about the food and restaurant itself. We definitely recommend Hippie Fish!

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

An absolute gem in the middle of town - the food is fresh and delicious and the cocktails are the best we’ve tried here. Staff are lovely and ambience is beautiful! A must try.