“Great Option”
Review of Seasoned

Seasoned
Ranked #7 of 1,177 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: Farm to table, locally sourced and sustainable. Three great words to sum up Chef Robert Erickson's style of culinary design. A sixty seats Sexy and Romantic restaurant.
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I came here because of the great reviews and rating I saw. The items listed all are very interesting. Me and my wife had the tempura calamari and truffle brie for starters. Then we had the crab boil which recommended by the very knowledgeable server. It was perfect, many kinds of seafood in one bowl that serves two.
Too bad I came in for lunch, they said the romantic ambience will pour when it gets darker. When I get back to bali I will have a dinner reserved here.

1  Thank sonofchris
Write a reviewReviews (540)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

My plan to walk to central ubud changed when I was invited for lunch by a little balinese girl. I forgot to take photo of my meal, so I took photo of the special board instead. Even though I'm not ordering the specials. I want to try something local so I had the mahi-mahi pepes ikan. The fish is very fresh that you can taste it from the first bite. The service is very good, the server is very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank hairywalkingfeet
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Lovely restaurant with friendly staff and a nice selection of meals to choose from! Would have loved the place to be cooler as it was extremely hot and the air conditioner did not appear to be working at all.

1  Thank beatricia2016
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Highly recommend this for a beautifully executed meal. The menu is very large, something for everyone. The staff are attentive and kind. Would definitely visit again.

1  Thank Shhannnnonn
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We Higly love seasoned is our last day in Ubud Bali. The resturant is full and the very busy.We seat in side take bit long Toya help us go true the manu she very profesional with her work and very funy
We follow her advise to start with Seasoned Tapas and Lobster Croquettes to start .We take the Mahi Mahi and Ribeye Steak the Main. Everything so delicious and taste. We take the tiramisu for desert .But when we pay bill the desert was given by Toya.

1  Thank Lyanenewport