Venezia Day Spa & Salon
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Couple massages, scrub and flower bath

Excellent spa for what you pay approx $45 for both , nice and clean lovely staff and great massage... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
karenm716
Adelaide, Australia
via mobile
Great massage!

+ The people who work there are great. My massage was amazing. The girl have herself...I was really... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2019
JParenteau
Montreal, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $40.00
from $13.80
from $40.00
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea amazing facial double room coffee scrub relaxing experience foot massage hair treatment visit ubud rice fields balinese massage body scrub monkey forest bath pedicure masseuse tari
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend, early 20's chose the coco scrub and the coffee scrub in the double room. It starts with a massage for an hour followed by the scrub and finishes with a hot bath full of traditional flowers. We were also provided ginger tea and fresh watermelon in the bath. The experience was very professional. The whole experience was very relaxing and refreshing.
The coco scrub filled the room with an unreal smell!

I found the place so professional and good at their job I went back the next day for a shoulder and neck massage which was as good as any massage I've had in Ireland. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I regularly visit this spa during my stay in Ubud.
The location (just 2 minutes away from Monkey Forest) and facility are excellent. They have shower in each treatment room and soup is provided.
Considering these facilities and atmosphere, I would say that price (RP110K + Tax) is definitely reasonable!
Also, the quality of massage (Balinese massage is very orthodox) is very nice. Very worth to go!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank blissey19
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

During our staying in Bali for sure the worseSpa we have been in ! It was not relaxing at all, almost two days painfully after making a classic Balinese massage here ! I just advice you to avoid to go in this place !

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank James196682
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Honestly one of the best massage experience I ever had. The massage and scrubbing was so nice and the flower bath afterward with the ginger tea was the cherry on the cake. Amazing experience

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

the guy that massaged me seemed to be a complete beginner. during the hole massage i ether felt nothing or it hurt really bad. it wasn’t comfortable at all. most of the time i was cold. i booked a body scrub after the massage and it felt more like the therapist was handling meet and not a human body. when i went for my bath afterwards they started cleaning the room during i was taking a bath.
even though it’s cheap, it’s not worth the money. go to the synergy spa, it’s way better!

Date of experience: July 2018