“Good massage..”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good massage..”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

A pretty decent place for a relaxing massage.. The experience wasn't out of this world or anything but just very average.. I thought they were pretty reasonable for their rates.. For me personally, the pressure was a tad too soft.. Although the ambience of the outside of rooms is great, there is nothing much inside the rooms.. No spa like feeling or anything of the sort.. It's quiet and durin your massage, hear the sounds of falling water, which is pretty pleasant.. They also play Indonesian insrumental music in the background.. I feel the rhythm of that music should have been a tad slower than what was playing, cause I have heard that kind of stuff in Indonesia before..

Overall, a very average experience.. I strongly believe try can do much more and much better..

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
“Great massage in a relaxing environment”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Just before Christmas I visited the Venezia Day Spa and enjoyed a luxurious, firm hour and a half massage, followed by the traditional Javanese lulur scrub, then the yogurt body mask. I requested the same masseuse I had the day before as she provided a very nice and deep massage.

I have somewhat regular therapeutic massages at home so I'm quite familiar with what constitutes a good massage. My masseuse worked on several leg muscles that she noted were tight but that I hadn't noticed until she worked through them. I like that kind of attention to detail.

Venezia delivers a very inviting and relaxing experience with friendly staff, clean rooms and a refreshing ginger tea and fruit plate following the massage. An excellent experience at a very reasonable price! When I return to Bali, I will return to Venezia Day Spa and Salon in beautiful Ubud.

Bergen, Norway
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“ok for massage- good for nails”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Venezia offers a rather average massage, staff seems a little unmotivated and tired. For manicure and pedicure things look up a lot, but only if you are fortunate enough the catch one of the good ones(Dian, a girl from Java).

1 Thank Ino_9
EU
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“How many reviews are real? It was OK.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went in at midday, immediate massage. The double room looked good, and there were two showers available. The therapist was very young and whilst the strokes seemed fine, as someone who genuinely wants a real massage, I found the technique not 'real' or deep enough for my liking. That said, if you just want an ambience and general massage strokes, it's a fine place overall. Also everything depends on the actual masseusesn so that is a strong variable. Had a 1.5 hour massage but instead of feeling good about it, just wanted it to stop. They serve fruit afterwards and were all courteous.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic massage, great staff.”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I have been visiting Venezia spa regularly during my holiday for 2 years now, and have never had a bad massage here. In fact, here I've had the best massage ever. Friendly staff, and good value in a pleasant environment. What more could you want? Highly recommended.