“Quick and Easy”

Kafe Bunute
Ranked #265 of 746 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bunuté Cafe adopts a unique concept to introduce authentic, original Balinese heritage cuisines to the international visitors. Every signature dish at Bunuté begins with a passion, a dream of culinary delights that focuses on human satisfaction. Every creation is a gifted ability to capture the root of the Balinese culture, wrapped in an enigma. Bunuté we have in our vision is the product of such a pursuit. To achieve this, our Chef and his team are obsessed in presenting select authentic Balinese dishes of long gone era as our main highlight in addition to the usual international favorites cleverly prepared by the team to indulge every guest’s whim. Bunuté is dedicated to providing customers with a first-class service and value for money. You will find small water fountains here and there and a water cascade at the back, giving a feel of harmony with the nature. Like a symphony, the sound of the cascading water affects the subconscious mind and behaves like a dream. At Bunuté, love is everywhere…
Boise
“Quick and Easy”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had just a short amount of time before a fire dance and they had us in & out quickly. We were the only patrons but I think it was because it was early evening. The food was decent. I was amazed at how many Italian restaurants are in Bali!

Visited October 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne
“Good value”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were recommened to eat here by a fellow traveller & we werent disappointed. With so many places to eat in Ubud it can be a bit of a guessing game.
You defiently get good service, great food choices & a nice glass of chilled Rose..all at a resonable price.....we only ate Indo food which all very delicous as never have Western food in Bali....
There is a musican playing guitar..very pleasant & he sang lots of old favourites...
We would defiently go back.

• Visited October 2012
“Give it a try!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The atmosphere was nice, live music was playing. Service was fast.
I had pumpkin soup and springs rolls the first time so I went back a second time for the same meal but unfortunately there was a piece of plastic in my soup. My boyfriend had the quesadilla and pizza and all was tasty. In regards to the plastic, the waitress apologized and offered a new bowl of soup but I declined as it was during my last few bites.

Tapu, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were welcomed, and received brilliant service and food. Nice music. Relaxing. Affordable.A special thanks to Putu Setiawan for his friendliness and help.

• Visited July 2012
“Delicious food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend & I had dinner here on our 2nd night in Ubud, I have to say the food here is way better than the previous night when we tried at the Dirty Duck, value for money.

1 Thank JordanYap

Been to Kafe Bunute? Share your experiences!