“Not worth the visit”
Review of Spa Hati

Spa Hati
Ranked #69 of 220 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Hati providing authentic balinese spa, massage treatmentand traditional therapy packages located in Ubud, a peaceful natural surroundings. Supporting the Balinese community since 1999
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place is totally different from what I see in their website and adding every parts of the treatment costed more than a normal spa that we had last year from another reputated spa. Won't recommend as like I have read from other feedback

2  Thank Joefromsg

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently visited this spa as I had read good reviews. the spa is a unique spa experience, you are massaged out in an open air hut. I had a 4 handed massage, it was the best massage ever. I also had a facial and pedicure and Indian head massage with warm coconut oil, every single treatment was incredible, after my massage I was lead to the pools where I relaxed and was bought a pot of ginger tea and fresh fruit - divine. the spa supports a great cause and it definitely worth visiting, pricing is really good for the high standard of treatment! I will be back and will tell all my friends.

1  Thank Percyace
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Had a traditional massage+scrub treatment one morning,the male therapist called Made is good at massage,strong and firm,after massage,they will provide a pot of ginger tea and a plate of fruits.you can use their jacuzzi pool and sauna too,but do bring your own swimsuit.

1  Thank Lai S
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Booked a morning couple's spa session the day before. Arranged-pickup came with no problem at our hotel. We chose the Glow package; overall the massage was okay, not too impressive, lulur scrub again was just ok & the facial basic. It's a decent place but didn't met our expectations compared to the price we paid.

1  Thank eepeng
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Everytime to go to ubud for relaxing.. Spa hati is one of my face place to relax.... It is a look like japanese style or even couple room , Before massage you can take a shower or swimming..... It's free.. Afterward you can enjoy the sauna and the jacuzzi pool.... Feel their magic finger hand of the therapist.... Take about 3 hours to stay there and using all the facilities..... Staff are great... This is my 100 visit....