“Average spa albeit towards a good cause”
Review of Spa Hati

Spa Hati
Ranked #70 of 222 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Hati providing authentic balinese spa, massage treatmentand traditional therapy packages located in Ubud, a peaceful natural surroundings. Supporting the Balinese community since 1999
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Booked a morning couple's spa session the day before. Arranged-pickup came with no problem at our hotel. We chose the Glow package; overall the massage was okay, not too impressive, lulur scrub again was just ok & the facial basic. It's a decent place but didn't met our expectations compared to the price we paid.

1  Thank eepeng
in 12 reviews
in 9 reviews
in 10 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Everytime to go to ubud for relaxing.. Spa hati is one of my face place to relax.... It is a look like japanese style or even couple room , Before massage you can take a shower or swimming..... It's free.. Afterward you can enjoy the sauna and the jacuzzi pool.... Feel their magic finger hand of the therapist.... Take about 3 hours to stay there and using all the facilities..... Staff are great... This is my 100 visit....

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Spa Hati staff are trained to give excellent massages and service.

This was my second visit - the last 10 years previous. The spa treatment was given well and graciously.

I like that Spa Hati profits benefit the Foundation and that the staff are trained well.

The surroundings are very conducive to relaxation.

Why go here above others - because the staff are well trained, the profits stay in Bali and benefit Balinese children who wouldn't otherwise get such an education.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I decided to splurge on a massage on our next to last day in Ubud. We picked Spa Hati for it's non profit cause -- feeling like our tourist dollars would actually help the Balinese community.

Well, I think we really lucked out. The two women that gave us our massages were exceptionally good and professional, just as good as a high priced session in the US. The setting was great, getting out of of the tourist area of Ubud, along a street that serves locals more than tourists, with warungs and rice paddies just beyond.

And after a fabulous--and inexpensive hour massage (Rp 180,000, about $18 US), we went for a stay in the wonderful outdoor jacuzzi. No sooner were we relaxing and they brought us a pot of Balinese tea and fresh watermelon. It was delightful.

I think the best part about the place is that it felt like it was owned, managed and staffed by Balinese who know hospitality so well. And frankly, we came to Bali to meet, enjoy and, when possible, have our tourist dollars support the Balinese and their communities. It often makes me sad to see so many foreign owned businesses benefitting from the onslaught of tourists (including myself), so it was nce to find a way to do something mutually beneficial.

3  Thank Travelling-Christine
See more reviews
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We only visited one Day Spa while in Ubud, so we can't compare to others. Our experience at Spa Hati was terrific. We made reservations the night before and their driver promptly came to pick us up at our hotel the following morning. Their grounds overlooking rice fields are beautiful and their facilities, although not fancy, are charming, clean and very comfortable. My partner and I had our one hour massage in the same room. Both masseuses were very skilled and we had blissful massages (under $20) and much better than our expensive, fancy massages in California. At the end, we were served with a fresh fruit plate and delicious tea. We actually felt guilty paying so little money for this amazing place. This is a terrific Day Spa, don't miss it next time you are in Ubud.

1  Thank adrianapetersen