“Little piece of heaven”
Review of Gelato Secrets

Gelato Secrets
Ranked #6 of 35 Dessert in Ubud
Dining options: Late Night
Description: At Gelato Secrets, we have dedicated our lives to creating the most exquisite gelato and sorbetto we possibly can. Inspired by our childhood memories and a shared love and passion for gelato, we first brought this wonderful classic Italian treat to Bali with our inaugural gelato shop in Ubud in 2009. Our secret is simple: we use only 100% natural, fresh ingredients from carefully selected suppliers, free from artificial flavouring, colouring and preservatives, comprising both Italian classics and exotic Indonesian flavours derived from seasonal local fruits and spices. We then highlight these premium ingredients in our innovative, avant-garde gelato and sorbetto with our signature twist, lovingly created from authentic, traditional Italian recipes and meticulously crafted by expert artisan hands to achieve the purest of flavours, allowing the natural essence of each ingredient to shine through. The proof is in each sinfully creamy scoop balanced on our yummy homemade waffle cone (or in a cup). Delicious, wholesome and innovative, you will be taken on an exquisite sweet journey with our original homemade gelato and non-dairy sorbetto. Life is a sweet offering!
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The pink interior design works surprisingly well, the icecream is absolutely delicious and the cone the best I ever had. Small minus: few seats.

1  Thank Veer_en_Zeff
There are newer reviews for Gelato Secrets

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Every time I visit Ubud I seem to stop by here 5/6 times !
Always great ice cream , lots of great flavours , good prices and big serves , I always end up with it running down my arm.
Just do it !

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is the finest place to halt by after a day of shopping in Ubud. I've been there twice in a week with my boyfriend. They offer a lot of different flavours I had the pistachio and mango, one and my boyfriend took the rum and raisin one. The colour and taste of the pistachio was so delicious and it was the best mango gelato ever, its sweet taste feels like biting into a freshly picked mango. I normally don't like rum raisin flavour but theirs effortlessly balanced and tasty. So, if you are in Ubud, take five minutes and stop through this place, you will not regret it.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Lovely yogurt ice cream with strawberry delicious ^^ nice decoration beside the street and good service.....
M&I
Oman

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to complain because I really loved the rose petal flavor but honestly the amount that they put on my cone was petty and not really existent. I suppose I coulda asked for more but the people before me got the same amount. Hmmmm.