“Overpriced for what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Siam Sally

Siam Sally
Ranked #98 of 720 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the heart of Ubud, Siam Sally offers authentic home-style Thai food, set in a relaxed atmosphere great for a delicious meal or a night of live music and cocktails.
Adelaide
“Overpriced for what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The venue is pleasant enough, the staff were very friendly and attentive. I thought the drinks were overpriced except for the happy hour 2 for 1 drinks. The red curry duck was good, the Penang curry with chicken was fine and the steamed rice was very good. We shared the rice paper rolls as an entree. They were very tasty. Wouldn't go back in a hurry. Ibu Rai is still the best value in Ubud - in my opinion.

• Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ubud, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's one of my favorite restaurant in Ubud!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I cant help leaving my comment here, I'm surprised with most of the reviews. I love Siam Sally, I went there numerous time and my experience always fantastic. The food is great, the staff is wonderful, very helpful. Yes the rice is too small of what its worth but the rest always good. I bring most of my clients here and we always leave the place happy and satisfied. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Loved the green curry here!! Generous portions and tasted great, service was wonderful also! Great value for money! If you are looking for directions it is next to the alaya hotel and at the top of the side alley that takes you to the yoga barn! Enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Anne-Marie K
Perth, Australia
“Tasty meal, nice restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

This place has great street appeal with modern Asian decor, lanterns hanging from the indoor trees and a nice looking bar, etc. I was a little nervous after reading some other reviews but was assured by friends that it was good. It was quite quiet but it was Sunday and full moon. We ordered a selection of dishes including pad Thai, beef massaman, green curry etc. Our meal arrived promptly and everything was fresh and delicious. No one was sick. The drinks were refreshing, I had a lovely lime and mint soda that I ordered two of being that I enjoyed the first so much. The alcoholic drinks were apparently not quite as good. All in all a lovely, tasty meal in pretty surrounds.

Visited June 2013
“Nicest curries we tasted anywhere in Bali!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Siam Sally while staying at Alaya Resort. We had duck curry and beef mussaman, which was as nice as any we have eaten anywhere. The 2 for one cocktails attracted us and the classic mojito was much nicer and better priced than most places we had eaten or drank at. The grilled veges were beautiful.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Siam Sally? Share your experiences!