Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

More Info
from $50.00
More Info
1,436 results
All reviews vinyasa flow ecstatic dance sunday dance tibetan bowl meditation morning flow juice bar healthy food meditation class sound healing great teacher visiting ubud rice fields classes studio yogis beginners mats
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Having heard so much about this place I was excited to go.... but. I found people more pretentious than kind. Yes it is beautiful, and big. Felt like a big pick up joint !i went on Sunday for an open day. Staff were unhelpful as were the clients. Whilst standing in the long queue I overheard guys talking about their conquests. Not what I want to hear when I'm trying to get in touch with my own body. Granted that is not the yoga barns fault - but it was an indication of some of its regular clients.

Really beautiful grounds but seemed focused on the dollar not the spirit.

Go for a smaller venue.

Quality over quantity ....

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Thank you, Yoga Barn for making my holidays so wonderful. It’s my 3rd visit to Bali & Yoga Barn and I keep coming. Perfect classes of yoga & meditation, high level teachers & very warm & friendly environment and staff.
Thanks to all teachers and special thanks to Eka, Madeira & Amit whose classes were filled of positive energy, humor & kindness !

TheYogaBarn, Marketing at The Yoga Barn, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hi Marie, I got goosebumps reading your review. We truly value that people take the time to share their experiences and of course to offer feedback to our teachers. They pour their heart and souls into the classes and workshops they prepare and teach. I will be sharing your review with each and every one of them. We look forward to seeing you back again soon in our tropical garden oasis, namaste!

Reviewed 4 days ago

After 4-months of non-stop travel, coming to Ubud was an absolute blessing and finding the Yoga Barn really brought us back to life. Filled with excellent vibes, teachers, classes and an amazing Kafe, we ended up taking 90-minute yoga classes every day for a week - HIGHLY recommended.

Hi Jeff J, it is so wonderful to hear reviews like these and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. Our various teams at The Yoga Barn really take great pride in offering friendly and welcoming service. Our teachers are world-class offering their own passion and spiritual inspiration to how and what philosophies they teach. We hope you take some of the tranquility, calm and inspiration back home with you...til next time, namaste!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is a huge complex offering a variety of classes. It’s not very centrally located but worth the walk. The larger upstairs studio is open air and fills up. It wasn’t too crowded and it was beautiful to listen to the rain during practice. We attended several classes and all instructors were great.
The cafe in the complex is vegetarian- vegan. I had high hopes after reviewing the menu but was underwhelmed. And it was pricey.

TheYogaBarn, Marketing at The Yoga Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so pleased you enjoyed your yoga experiences and our surrounds. Our cafe does off a variety of organic and healthy, vegetarian and vegan options with an Ayurvedic menu as well. If you are on foot our Hanoman Street entrance is closer to reach in town with our motorbike parking and yoga studio access on the other side of the property, it is a few streets back from Jalan Hanoman. Enjoy your travels and we hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I bought a cheap class pass for the week. It was well worth the money. The classes, teachers and environment was relaxing and enjoyable to be around. I would absolutely go again.

Thank you for your kind words and class feedback. We pride ourselves on offering world-class teachers in our monthly schedule from all yoga backgrounds . Our faculty are very passionate about sharing their philosophies in a safe, welcoming and tropical environment. See you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited the yoga barn for a Qi Gong class (i'd never tried that before!) and was impressed. Good teachers and the view from the studio was lovely of the forest setting. Can hear sounds of nature. The juice bar is nice to have something after and they sell different types of kefir and raw cakes etc. Lovely place. I would think of coming back to Ubud just to take a few days worth of classes here!

Hi Kim M, thank you so much for your review. And how fabulous that you tried something new and loved it. Our team would love to welcome you back for more yoga and healing art experiences. As a tip, if you are planning a return trip we do have longer workshops and various teacher training programs that range from half day to month long offerings. You can check them out on our website for more information. Safe travels!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Set close to Ubud Monkey Forest. The staff are friendly and the instructors amazing. As a complete novice I started with Introduction to Yoga class then progressed to Gentle Yoga and Beginners Yoga. Leah and Noel were excellent teachers and adapted for my various previous injuries. Have to register half an hour in advance but important to pick according to level of experience.

I also went to Tibetan Bowl Meditation with Wakuha Blueflame - an unbelievable deep journey enlightened experience. You have to sign up an hour in advance as it sells out quickly, but definitely worth it.

I came as a complete novice to yoga and turn to a committed yogi!

1  Thank D1B007

Thank you so much for sharing your beginner experiences at our studios. It is wonderful for the teachers to receive feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with Leah, Noel and Wakuha. It is great to hear your deeper journey will lead you back to the mats and more healing art experiences wherever you travel. This is exactly why we are so passionate about what we offer here in Ubud. We hope to welcome you back again soon, namaste

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Took a class with a great instructor at The Yoga Barn, wich was one of my best experiences during my holiday. When you arrive at the location, you instantly feel the calm. Make sure to choose a class that matches your level for the best experience.

TheYogaBarn_Team, Manager at The Yoga Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Therese,

thank you for sharing your review of The Yoga Barn! It means the world to us when we read that we've made a difference in someone's day :) And that's a great tip to pay attention to class level so that both beginners and advanced practitioners find the right class for them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved escaping to this oasis each day. We were in Ubud for a week and did classes each day. Instructors were great. Facilities and cafe terrific. Loved the food and drinks. Wifi good near bottom building. Overall highly recommended.

Dear HelloSAM,

thank you so much for sharing your feedback of The Yoga Barn, we are thrilled to know that you've enjoyed your time and appreciated our space and classes.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What an incredible yoga facility! So gorgeous and the instructors are top notch- we had Paul and Dani and they were both well seasoned and fun teachers. Loved their music and energy. We’d love to come back to do more workshops :-))

Dear Paula,

thank you for taking the time to share this review! You are right, Paul and Daniella are both great teachers, we'll share this feedback with them :) We look forward to having you join us for more classes and workshops!