We spent a long weekend in Ubud and could not have enjoyed it more thanks to the amazing staff at The Purist. We knew we were in for a great experience from the moment we arrived and were not disappointed. The staff are all genuinely friendly and make it clear your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance. Our River Villa was lovely, spacious and felt private even though there were other villas close by. Believe the reviews! The meals are delicious. We chose to eat our meals in our villa and were always pleasantly surprised by the lovely table service laid out for us. The courses arrived at the right pace and food was clearly just prepared. One suggestion, if you plan a tour day and know you will be wanting to dine in that evening, order your meal in advance. We arrived back about 7 p.m. and found most guests had also decided to stay in for dinner causing about a 2 hour wait for our meal. Again, the excellent staff made sure we could get an appetizer rather quickly to hold us until our meal was ready. Crisis averted! We will be back and will recommend this property to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali