I must say it's the best hotel-experience I've ever had. Spending 3 days here and I'm particularly impressed by the outstanding service here, and I know I have to register on tripadvisor and share my experience to you even my English is poor. That's what I can only do for all the staff in The Purist. Thanks to all of them!
They have a butler system, what's make you feel just like home. They are sooooo friendly and enthusiastically, all your requests will be taken seriously, and more than your expects.
On the way to hotel, the nice drvier (sorry I can't remember his name..) helped me take away a package of Soto Ayam, (There's a Local Price and Visitor Price here, and not all the natives can speek English). Wheng we arrived at Purist, the butler poured the soup in a bowl and spicy in two saucer, ※Served in a Great Tempetature!!!※
That evening a pretty lady at the front desk gave me a overall introduction of Ubud, and because of her professional suggestion, we had a great trip next day. Our guide Wayang is a nice person, and very sonsy, zeallous and funny. The trip with him is full of surprising, and he's also very knowlegeabal. After a forgetable day of planting rice, visiting Temples ,Volcano, Lakes and Coffee Plantation(has Lingsang here!),he took us to a very small but delicous warung near his home, they cooked in a very native and idiomatic way. And we also ate Bakso\Pisang Goreng and Gado-gado, all taste good!
Mr.Wayang can offer a sunrise trip of volcano and he knows well Bali, if you need a guide, trust me he's the best!!
Every evening I fall asleep with the nice chirping of insects, which is waving, zigzag and faint, much more beautiful than melody. Every morning I was waken up by birds' tweet and vally sunshine, took a shower outside and heve breakfast at balcony which confront of the hill. Breakfast is buffet and served from 7 to 11. They are very punctual, exaclly on the minute you've reserved.
Butler service is 24hs, what surprised me most is one day I asked for a sewing kit, they went outside bought it for me!!! And the other day my ancles were bleeding, so I called for some iodine, after then, all the staff inquired after about my ancles when they saw me,
Decoration here are given a lot of care, I love all of them!!! I'll uploading some pictures later.
Location is great too, 20-30 min walk to Ubud main street.
Strongly recommended The Purist Villa & Spa , you won't be disappointing. And it is the paradise where you looking for, trust me.
And wish go back to Purist next year!!! Can't Wait!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali