I went to Ubud by myself to restore, rejuvenate and experience the Balinese culture. I stayed in the jungle room and I felt completely relaxed and pampered throughout my stay. The fresh juice and meals are heathy and delicious. The staff was wonderful!!! I became very attached to the sweet Baby Koi fish that resided in my bathroom. The butlers where great, I'm not used to being waited on hand and foot. I found the surroundings bueatiful, peaceful and magical. They provide the guests with bycycles and I rode the the rice terraces , and I also walked into town. The Purist is a great location and place of peace and serenity. I want to mention my driver Wyman who was wonderful and taught me how to speak a little Balinese. I wish more Americans would take the time to speak a couple of words in a different language when they travel. Good morning and thank you can really make a difference in interacting with different cultures. My most memorable experience was learning about Bali and making friends with the bueatiful people. Thank you Purist and Wyman, I will be back!! Sukes somo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali