It was my boyfriend 21st Birthday and I decided to stay in The Purist to surprise him. I'm really glad that I've made this decision, The Purist was really amazing in every sense. Our hired driver did spent some times to find the villa, but everything was great from the moment we arrived. It was quite impressive that each of the staffs could called us by our name and greeted us with warm & lovely smile all the time. Jungle villa was totally incredible and the pictures don't do the justice. They welcomed us with flower petals on the bed and a nicely decorated rose bath. We felt like royalty throughout our stay in The Purist. On the second night, we have the In Villa Romantic Candlelight Dinner. Antara was a great looking butler who provided us with five star hotel service standards, Gede or Oktri if you are reading this, he really deserves a salary raise! Though we did encountered some problems during our stay, but the staffs were really helpful and always be there for us even in the middle of the night. We were upgraded to the Hill Villa on the last night and the management also offered us a complimentary Reflexology treatment as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. The spa treatment in The Purist is a must to do lists in Bali, their therapists were really amazing. I just can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali