This is the most wonderful place to stay: peaceful, close to central Ubud, with the green Balinese countryside right next door to your really stylish rooms. There is a graciousness here that runs right through the whole stay: quality service, splendid food, quietly efficient management, high- standard facilities, and (with all that) a serene atmosphere that calmed even our busy minds.
We are frequent visitors to Bali and Villa Sabandari is definitely now our favourite destination, a real surprise and deserving of all the positive commentary that it has attracted. We will certainly be back to this lovely property.
Carol and Hugh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali