We wanted a place to relax in style and this villa was everything we dreamed of. It is close to the main road (10 min walk), but tucked away securely so you hear no road noise, nothing, just the croaking of the frogs at night. We booked the Lenso room and were thrilled with it - one of the two brightest rooms at this villa (one side looked out into a rice field and another onto a pool). The outdoor shower was a treat. The breakfast was nice (delivered to our own terrace) and the high tea was wonderful (we tried to time our arrival back to the villa for it!). Because we stayed for 5 nights, we also got a free day trip to other places in Bali - a nice perk. And we especially loved the drive out/pick up service by the villa's staff...very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali