Where do I begin ?? Villa Sabandari was everything I hope it would be & even more . All the staff from the pool cleaner, gardeners, drivers, the masseuse, the ever helpful staff who delivered our delicious breakfasts & mouth watering afternoon teas....they were all so friendly & always smiling..saying hello-and making our 5 night stay so wonderful that we found it hard to leave.
Its just a short 20 minute walk into Ubud.. you pass friendly local children, a cow, chickens & the one-eyed dog !
The view from our room over the rice paddy fields was so tranquil & you get to see the locals walking by, ducks having their daily bath... I could just go on & on ...
A fantastic holiday & we are already planning when we are coming back.
Thanks Dirk & Esther & all your wonderful staff :-):-):-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel hidden in the rice fields, yet at walking distance from the center of Ubud. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Sabandari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Sabandari Hotel Ubud
- Villa Sabandari Ubud, Bali