“Enchanting”

Ranked #3 of 197 Hotels in Ubud
Lebanon
“Enchanting”
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I have had the pleasure to stay at Amori for three nights and I wished I never left. The Villa is amazing, very well maintained, definitely 5 star, and the owners are sooo friendly that I felt I was with family and friends. The staff is extremely friendly and I would definitely recommend everyone looking to experience the true magic of Bali to stay at Amori.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank LebanonKay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Australia
Reviewed March 12, 2010

We had a very relaxing 3 day stay at the lovely Villa Amori.
The Villa has 5 individual units where you are totally secluded if you wish to be or you can sit on the communal area and take in the breathtaking views of the lush green valley
and the infinity swimming pool while you enjoy a tropical fruit drink or something stronger.
The staff were very attentive . If you wish to do a bit of shopping in Ubud the driver is ready at you disposal for the quick trip and will wait for you or pick you up later.
A lovely peaceful holiday.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
geraldton
Reviewed March 11, 2010

We loved Amori Villa and I recommend that anyone looking for a place to stay in Ubud should check it out. The staff were wonderfull and went out of their way to help you. We only stayed two nights and wish it could have been more but its a bit out of my price. Amori opened last year so its brand new so not many people know about it but they soon will. Please check it out you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Sydney
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I chose Amori villa for a two day break from a business trip to Seminyak and I was delighted to see that all those reviews are spot on. It is a fantastic place with the best service I have experienced in Bali.
Fantastic location, beautiful pool and wonderful rooms. You can find those in other places in Bali as well. What stands out in Amori is the overall friendliness and quality of service that is really hard to come by.
Thank you. If I get a chance, I will be back.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Perth
Reviewed March 2, 2010

We've just returned from 5 wonderful nights staying at Amori Ubud. In regards to location, room comfort and service - it's the nicest of any accommodation that we have stayed in.
It's just far enough out of Ubud to give a feeling of tranquility, but close enough to duck into town if you feel the need. Our driver Danny was always prompt and happy to drive us places and pick us up.
The infinity pool is a beautiful feature and the staff very helpful and unintrusive.
We thought we'd go into town each night for dinner but the lure of being able to dine in a quiet, peaceful setting, overlooking the infinity pool and beyond thankfully made us change our minds! The meals were wonderful, the chef taking great delight in excelling in flavour and presentation.
We couldn't fault Amori and will definitely return!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Melbourne
Reviewed February 10, 2010

No words are worthy enough to be able to describe my stay at Amori Villa.

A month after my stay at Amori Villa, I reminisce of our unplanned 7 day stay at Amori. Thank-you, Peta and staff (especially Kadek) for allowing me to fall in love with you all and the magic of Ubud. Your genuine hospitality was above and beyond what a tourist normally experiences. We were welcomed into your heart and into your home and for that I am eternally grateful. Your assistance allowed me to immerse myself in experiencing and appreciating the true Balinese culture.

As much as this holiday was intended to recharge my batteries by doing nothing other than take the occasional walk, read a book by the pool and take a dip. Amori’s convenient location and magical surroundings enticed me to want to immerse myself into a mystical paradise.

If you are looking for something more than just a holiday, you will not be disappointed by staying at Amori. If you are looking to experience the true Bali (removed from western style commercialism) and get to know its warm and generous inhabitants, there in no other place to experience this but with the assistance of the Amori staff. Peta and Rick have brought the best of home (Australia) with them to Amori.

I cannot wait to introduce both Amori and Ubud to my two daughters and continue my romantic Balinese journey. Cannot to see you all again.

Anna, Melbourne, Australia.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Perth
Reviewed January 31, 2010

This hotel was amazing! Beautiful villa with fantastic staff and incredible views! Would Highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to relax! Not a single bad thing to say.. Just amazing!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple