Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing massage experience

My friend and I stopped by for massages and from the moment we stepped in, we knew this would be an... read more

Reviewed today
916georgial
Ubud, Indonesia
Massage and foot reflexology

This spa is wonderful. From the welcome drink to the friendly attitude of staff - all was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Familyoffive339
Gold Coast, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $13.80
from $10.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage amazing massage foot bath coconut biscuits soothing music cold glass of water cheaper massages feet washed quiet road boreh scrub moment you arrive green tea scrub strong massage delicious tea wonderful balinese massage experience minute massage
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

With so many spas in Ubud to choose from it’s extremely difficult to know where to go. Thankfully we hit the jackpot with Jembawan Spa! We both had a traditional Balinese Massage and it was as good, if not better than one you would get in one of the higher end hotel spas. Friendly, professional service from the moment you arrive with a foot wash before your massage and tea and biscuits at the end. Lovely, caring touches that make all the difference. Therapists gave some of the best massages we’ve ever had and at an affordable price. Will definitely go again before we leave Ubud! Thank you to everyone at Jembawan Spa.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Wonderful balinese massage. Very kind and polite people. Nice and clean rooms. Excellent price/quality. Recommend also facial massage.

Patrícia (Lisbon)

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I visited this spa with my boyfriend after reading all of the reviews and it did not disappoint. We booked in advance for a 60 minute Balinese massage which cost 130k per person. It was AMAZING. We had a foot bath when we arrived and then were led into the massage room. The masseurs were very skilled- I asked for a ‘strong’ massage which got out all of my knots. The oils smelt amazing. There is a shower in the room which we could use after. Then they served us ginger tea with biscuits which was a lovely touch. We absolutely loved it here and we are definitely planning on coming back!

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

If you're looking for a pleasant and professional spa, look no further you've found it. I was here already in January 2019 with a friend, and we went for the 4,5h package, it was absolutely incredible !
I came back in April 2019 with a bunch of friends, they have all tried different treatments and appareciated them very much. The owners are very friendly and helpful, as well as the rest of the professional team. The spa is clean and beautiful. We got a delicious tea served and the owner was kind enough to help me out with my fruit purchases. She even served us a dragon fruit to try... Their hospitality is as good as the professionalism of the services ! And ladies if you're looking for a safe place for bikini waxing, that's it ! They use natural wax and surprisingly it didn't hurt ! I highly recommend this spa !
Thank you again for everything Wahyu !

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been in Ubud for a month and I’ve already been 4 times for a massage...and sent all my friends who loved it! The Jembawan team is so nice, careful and profesional. My favourite: the balinese massage!!!!! You can go there without any hesitation!

Date of experience: April 2019