“Perfect relaxing experience”

Bali Botanica Day Spa
Ranked #9 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Hidden from the main road amidst lush natural gardens, this calming day spa reflects Javanese architecture with a touch of colonial style. The tasteful treatment rooms are well-spaced, each with its own bathtub, shower and splendid view of the natural habitat. Visitors from all over the world return repeatedly to experience Bali Botanica’s excellent spa treatments performed by well-trained therapists. The Ayurvedic Chakra Dhara massage, Bali Botanica’s signature treatment, is both sensual and spiritual.
Great Western, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect relaxing experience”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Loved this spa. My husband and I were picked up from our Ubud hotel and driven to spa. Right from reception the spa has beautiful relaxing atmosphere with gorgeous aromas and relaxing waiting room. the staff are attentive and ask for information on how you like your massage including any sore points. My husband and I were able to have massage in the same beautiful room overlooking the rainforest and finishing off with a bath situated by the window. Everything about the massage was beautiful and very inexpensive

Visited February 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fantastic spa afternoon”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I booked the "choose your time" package and was able to make the reservation online about 2 days in advance. I was picked up at the hotel and had a massage, scrub, soak in a tub, facial and hair mask treatment. Right from the time I arrived everyone was very nice and attentive. You get to choose the scent of the oils/scrubs that they will use on you, as well they ask about any areas that need special attention. The girl that did my massage was very good, one of the better massages I've had. The window in the room is open to the jungle, which I think adds to the experience. All the treatments were excellent and I left feeling super relaxed. They also provide transportation back to your hotel. Overall it was fantastic and the value for the money was outstanding!

1 Thank ertraveler09
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A Must-Do in Ubud”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had a "Good Morning - Special Journey" treatment package at Bali Botanica yesterday (now back in KL). A perfect spa for ladies and men alike. The receptionists are very nice and helpful, giving enough information prior to treatment. The therapy session was soo calming and will give you new spa experience (its Hindu style/chakra balancing) - the warm oil poured on the body gives a unique sensation, then the coconut oil dripping to forehead makes me relaxed (thanks to Rudy). The room has a bathtub by a large window opening with rainforest and riverstream view (isn't it good?). The Bali flute instrumental by Gus Teja was played during the therapy, it was so good that I bought the CD there (thanks to Sri). And I was listening to this CD on my way to office this morning! Another plus point - transport service back to my hotel (lovely Kebun Indah) for free (thanks Pak Eko). There were 2 ladies in the same van with me, they are having lunch at The Bridges (I guess included in their package). The price is very worthy. All in all, a nice experience and a must-do in Ubud. A good ending for my 2nd trip to Bali..

5 Thank blacknose M
Denver, CO
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Lovely day spa”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I visited Bali Botanica for a facial, massage and body scrub. All of these services were excellent, and the therapists were very friendly and thorough (though you must remember that the massage is a relaxing massage and not a therapeutic one.) Very reasonably priced, and the free transport was helpful.

perth
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A wonderful day”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

a friend and I have the 6 hour day package. The 2.5 hour massage was amazing, the lunch at Bridges was beautiful and the facial, scrub and cream hair bath were also great. very good value for money.

Visited December 2012