“Lovely day spa”

Bali Botanica Day Spa
Ranked #9 of 201 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Hidden from the main road amidst lush natural gardens, this calming day spa reflects Javanese architecture with a touch of colonial style. The tasteful treatment rooms are well-spaced, each with its own bathtub, shower and splendid view of the natural habitat. Visitors from all over the world return repeatedly to experience Bali Botanica’s excellent spa treatments performed by well-trained therapists. The Ayurvedic Chakra Dhara massage, Bali Botanica’s signature treatment, is both sensual and spiritual.
Denver, CO
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Lovely day spa”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I visited Bali Botanica for a facial, massage and body scrub. All of these services were excellent, and the therapists were very friendly and thorough (though you must remember that the massage is a relaxing massage and not a therapeutic one.) Very reasonably priced, and the free transport was helpful.

Visited January 2013

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A wonderful day”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

a friend and I have the 6 hour day package. The 2.5 hour massage was amazing, the lunch at Bridges was beautiful and the facial, scrub and cream hair bath were also great. very good value for money.

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A beautiful spa in a rainforest setting.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My daughter and I spent a few hours at the spa and had manicures, pedicures a massage and facial. All were stunning and the facial included stream massage and extractions. The setting is beautiful, staff lovely and I even saw beautiful squirrels through my open window overlooking the rainforest. Extremely good value for money. I would definitely go back.

Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A Very Dissapointing Massage!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Reception was over crowded so we were moved into a room with other clients being treated while we waited for our massage. We felt this was uncomfortable & disrespectful for them.

Our massage therapists seemed very inexperienced. We were often left at the table wondering when they would be back and the massage was hesitant & lacked any flow. That, combined with excessive amounts of oil, loud slapping, too firm tugging of hair and even pressing into my bladder repeatedly, resulted in a very disappointing massage! This was certainly not a relaxing experience.

We are regulars to Ubud and were very surprised & saddened to see this drop in standard at Botanica.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank AntinOz
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bliss”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had the chakra dharma hot oil massage, as it was something different from the normal massage offered in Bali Spas, and it was an incredible experience!
The staff were all charming and helpful, the place is peaceful and overlooks the jungle, so blissful.
They picked me up and dropped me back into town
A great experience, thank you to all concerned!

Visited December 2012