“Awesome food, value for money.”
Review of Man Maru

Man Maru
Ranked #308 of 779 Restaurants in Ubud
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We come every year to Ubud. The first meal we always have is at man Maru, Japanese restaurant. We order steak and tounge and cook this ourselves on a grill, just how we like it. We love the food, the restaurant is clean and the staff are very friendly and the food is Authentic. 10/10 for Man Maru Japanese Restaurant.

2  Thank highteapro
There are newer reviews for Man Maru

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Wow!! so if you have been to Bali then you will know that finding authentic cultural food with very good service is few and far between. Then one night on my birthday i descovered this place and WOW the food is the best sushi i have ever had and the service is the Best service, i have ever experienced in the whole year and a half i have been in Bali. The staff is competant and able to handle conmplex requests and make your food exactly how you want it, which is rarity in Bali. Not only that the owner has no problem coming and picking us up and dropping us off free of charge they are real sweet hearts and i so look forward to coming here and induldging in food that makes my taste buds dance and sing, You just have to try it its very close to Bintang and you will not regret it.

warm regards
jessica

1  Thank jessicamystic
Reviewed November 28, 2013

My personal choice of top 3 restaurants in Ubud. And definitely number 1 restaurant in Ubud and probably Bali.

Constantly cozy homely atmosphere with genuine and affable staff and mouth watering tasty food.
ninja sushi set, man maru roll, tanuki udon and tanuki soba, miso soup are my favorites and are a must try

Come here sometimes 2 times a day for lunch and dinner. They have free pickup and free drop in Ubud area.
It's quite and comfortable here most of the time most probably because of the location.

1  Thank Alexey K
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had been starved for fresh fish and I loved the sashimi platter. Had it with an asparagus salad and a cup of oolong tea.

Came back another day and had the sushi platter that time. Some of the rolls weren't tight, but the flavors were good and the fish was fresh.

Prices reasonable. I sat outside, which was pleasant except for the car noise. It's next to a busy street. Service was fine. They let me read a copy of the Jakarta Post since I was eating alone.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love sushi and I'm good on making them myself. And this restaurant was a nice surprise. Went in with a friend just because we saw the sign on street and it was the bet choice of the day. :)
Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and a lot of things to choose from menu. We had some tofu salad with seaweed, crispy spinach and salmon sashimi, maki, fried spicy tuna rolls. All was fresh, tasty and well presented. And filled us up too. No space for desert left. Finished up with sake. Perfect.