“Sushi is all its about.”
Review of Man Maru

Man Maru
Ranked #303 of 791 Restaurants in Ubud
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Being the only good sushi place in Ubud, I was pleased with their menu even as big as it was. I was disappointing by the lack of eel that day. I was in with a group of 12 people, and they were able to handle it quite well. However the grilling at your table was different story. Talk about lack of proper ventilation, a group of two were grilling away, letting us smell all of their burning skills.

1  Thank Cancrew

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Oops... I let the cat out of the bag... Dont tell anyone but this place has the best sake deals on Bali, possibly on the planet. And if that wasn't enough, the food is excellent!

1  Thank junglerun
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Great food, and excellent service. Make sure to try their okonomiyaki. If you go before 7pm all okonomiyaki is half price!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I live in Honolulu, the third largest city in Japan, and my two friends are both Japanese. We are easily disappointed but we all enjoyed our meal here. An interesting selection and of the six dishes we ordered, not a single grumble. Next time I will try the saki. The shi shamo was well done.

And when we asked for transport, the waiter jumped in the company van and took us to our villa, declining any payment.

Charming and delicious!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

A mish-mash of Korean and Japanese, neither done very well.

Ordered a Steamboat, a total disgrace. After half an hour they brought out a finished product via the kitchen!!!!