All reviews big swimming pool simple hotel bed was very comfortable hotel restaurant stayed here for two nights great pool taxi massage villa blinds signal nature laundry greenery yoga spas
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We spent 5 nights here and the end of our trip to Bali.
- The room was beautiful! Modern style, comfy bed, large bathroom.
- The breakfast was so yummy! I miss their spicy noodles!
- The landscape of the hotel is really beautiful. Japanese style garden, ponds, and a huge pool.
- Library & PC access.
- The spa is also great! They offer a variety of massages & body treatments.
- The location is just outside of downtown Ubud. They offer shuttle into town throughout the day. We rode our scooter around but also walked into town & back which is a short 15 minute walk.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KatzRule
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I agree whole-heartedly with the comments of Richard-and-Craig. Make sure you book a verandah room or you could be very dissappointed. But be aware that there are only a handful of these rooms available - so make your request very clear. Our room (basil) was fantastic. It was above the spa centre, with no conjoined neighbours. Very private and quiet. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Also, we booked through the Bali-friendly site and got a significant discount on other booking websites.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ray_R0b
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The D"Omah is an excellent choice if you are looking for a quiet place and a nice pool. The rooms are clean and comfortable, Lamps my room had very soft illumination not good for reading at night. It may improve a lot with good lamps on the bed tables. Service is good and nice. I definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Neotropico1
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I stayed here simply because I thought that D'Omah Ubud has the same charm as its sister in Yogyakarta. I was wrong.

The room is too small, it's ill-decorated, the flush did not work and I had to carry my own luggage to the reception area upon arrival. And the inspects were bugging me all night long. I don't think it has good value.

I definitely won't stay there anymore.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ariavita
Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is a good place to stay if you are coming to Ubud for a few days. Although it is not that close to the centre of Ubud (I would guess about a 25 min walk) the hotel can drive you down to the centre on every hour. You do have to arrange your own transport back however. My room was very clean and I was impressed that they have mosquito-proofed everything and provide repellent and a mosquito net for the bed- this is a particularly important for me as I have an allergy to mossie bites. I didn't use the pool as it didn't look very clean; that could possibly be a consequence of the heavy rain that was happening though. The breakfast was pretty mediocre and I was still hungry after it. In comparison to other Bali hotels this place probably fares slightly better than average.

• Trip type: Traveled solo