“Yaaaas”
Review of LOVSTER, Ubud

LOVSTER, Ubud
Ranked #610 of 1,090 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: LOVSTER is the best street seafood restaurant and bar that born in Bali. We bring the best #1 authentic Lobster Roll, wild-caught Lobster and selections of tasty local seafood in Bali. Since then, the Lobster Roll has become the center stage and works as a vessel for all things delicious. Our menu spans American streetfood-based influences, paper sharing plates and continually changes with the season. We also offer a focused craft beers from local source and around the world.
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Well I don’t know about everyone else but where I’m from, lobster and crab are HELLA spensive. So if I can get an above average crab roll on a delicious buttery bun for under $10, my life is pretty good. This place is open 24 hours, they make the food in front of you and they deliver for free within 5km. Done and done, this place is great and I’m going again tomorrow.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

Amassing place!!! We came yesterday at 2.30 am after party. It was the only place in Ubud where we could eat at night. We tried almost all the menu and everything was delicious made with love!!!
Thank you so much for our delicious meal ❤️

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and cute decor however the food needs some work - sadly what you see on the menu and what you get in real life are two very different things. Far from terrible however the tacos I had were very bland and in desperate need of some sauce or dressing.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I've only ordered food from here once. Staff taking my order and delivery guy were both very kind and attentive. They did forget one item on my order and refunded me for that. The food itself was just ok. The lobster was quite dry, but I'd be willing to give them another shot. I quite liked the menu - really felt like comfort food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I saw this restaurant when we arrived to Ubud and since my bf and I love seafood, I suggested to go there. We went for a walk before coming here and both of us didn't stop thinking about the sandwiches we wanted We went for lunch, I had the crab sandwich and he had the lobster one!
Very good and enjoyed a lot.
Ps: almost forgot we asked for chips and they were exactly I liked them. Crispy

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Maria_Cavaco
MrJuna, Pemilik at LOVSTER, Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Hi Maria_Cavaco, thanks for your review and we hope to see you again at LOVSTER!!
Cheers,