“Good food and ambience”

Ibu Rai Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 731 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: European, Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Our menu is specially selected for nutrition and natural flavors using the best and the freshest ingredients. We hope our pleasing presentation and friendly service will add enjoyment to your meal.
Sydney
“Good food and ambience”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very good menu offering western and local options. We really enjoyed the atmosphere ad would definitely recommend. Our villas shuttle driver told us they believed this was one of the best restaurants in Ubud and from my experience am inclined to agree.

• Visited September 2012

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
“good food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

very good food( western and local ) in an authentic enviroment. Nice, friendly staff that speaks very good english.

Visited December 2012
JERSEY
“It's ok but nothing special”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

After we stumbled on this restaurant by chance we noticed it had the trip advisor sign to say awarded excellence so thought it can't be bad. The staff were appalling taken ten minutes for menus with only two other couples in and then a further twenty minutes to order the food other customers were having to shout for attention. The food was ok but should never be so highly ranked

Dubai
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Restaurant was recommended by a friend of mine and I have to say that it was fantastic. The food was quick to come out and absolutely delicious. Excellent portions. Was so good, I went there 2-nights in a row. Always busy. Dont miss this one.

Visited December 2012
Geelong, Australia
“I'm a bit keen on Ibu Rai!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I ate here twice last year during my first 4 night visit to Ubud, so this year with husband along for his first Bali holiday I wanted to eat here again despite only being in Ubud for three nights this trip.

I think it is a very well-priced restaurant and is always busy. The service is provided with a smile and the menu has a good selection of western and indonesian dishes. It is atmospheric and centrally located - not always an easy combo in the middle of Monkey Forest Road!

Even when I was about to shoot through only leaving 40,000 instead of the intended 400,000 (this included cockatils and a genrous tip), the maitre d' ran after me in the rain with a smile on his face!! (I suppose it happens all the time!).

• Visited November 2012