Review Highlights
Batur Volcano Trekking

This tour was the highlight of my Bali trip. Tehnik, the guide was great! He was funny and very... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018
YanelliRuelas
Carson, California
via mobile
Memorable Trip with a nice guide

Mt. Batur trekking is amazing experience for me, this was the first time camping trip for us. We... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2018
Thinzar T

All reviews beautiful sunrise great hike memorable trip an excellent guide unique experience bali trip fruit pace summit climb breakfast pocket safety stops driver company banana
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the brilliant experience highly recommend this trek up Mt Batur the sunrise was stunning!!

Our tour guide Tehnik Adiram was amazing he went above and beyond to make this trip memorable, will definitely be back to Bali to do this again!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This week we had a pleasure to participate in private trekking guided by Tehnik. Tehnik knows a lot about the region and with his stories, he made our trip even more pleasant. He was keeping his watchful eyes on us and adjusting the pace to our possibilities - so i'm pretty sure everyone would be able to reach the top of the volcano with him.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took the tour with Tehnik who was our guide. The hike was really pleasant, even though my condition is not the best, I was able to climb Mt Batur with relative ease.
Our guide Tehnik was very considerate and adjusted the pace so that we keep going without many breaks. He also told us about the mountain and was very entertaining guide with a lot of knowledge about the area.
I totally recommend this tour to see a beautiful sunrise, as well as great views on the way back and lovely company from Tehnik!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I trekked with a very reliable guide called Technik.we reached the top at sunrise .We had a nice natural meal there .All in all it was breathtaking.dont miss it guys

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Mt Batur volcano camping is definitely the highlight of my Bali trip. Overall I find this tour very well organized and our guide Tehnik, he made a big difference to the whole experience and I am thankful to him. He is not only our guide, but more like a friend and a personal photographer =D Tehnik, thank you so much for the photos, u took very nice photos!!

We started hiking at around 4.20pm and it took us about one and a half hour to reach our camp site with one toilet break and a few more short break in between. Tehnik took care of us along the way and he always check to make sure we are okay. Our tent are already set up before we reach. It's clean and spacious enough for the two of us. Location of the tent is also good, from there we can overlook the lake, Mt. Agung and even wait for the sunrise!

Unfortunately for us, the sky was cloudy and we couldn't see the sunset =\ Tehnik bring us to the main crater and to our surprise the sky become clear in just few minutes. We managed to see the last bit of sunset and capture some beautiful picture. Most of our pictures are taken by our friendly guide who becomes our camera man too.

Dinner was served shortly after we return to our camp site. Hot vegetables soup to warm our hand and stomach, rice with chicken and some local fruits. We stayed in the small wooden hut for coffee and chatted for awhile with our guide. When it becomes too cold for us, we return to the comfort of tent and sleeping bag. We are very lucky for the night was clear and we could see many stars in the sky before the moon comes out.

Waking up the next morning, I can hear cheering of the morning hikers for reaching the top. We are all eager to wait for sunrise while enjoying hot coffee and breakfast which our guide prepared for us simple sandwich of egg and banana.

The descent is much easier but slippery and dusty. Once I slipped and fall on my left knee. Thank God it was nothing serious and I am able to continue the journey without much difficulty.

One last note, while hiking, expect to be greeted by the friendly dogs and monkeys living in the crater. We invade their territory, so please respect these animals and the mountains. They won't hurt u, so don't be scare of them. Share some food with them, they will love it \^o^/

Date of experience: August 2018