“Superb”

Ranked #30 of 1,090 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: Authentic Greek grill
Description: Authentic Greek grill
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Fantastic food; we were in Bali for 16 nights and were looking for a change from the Indonesian food (as nice as it is). This was perfect - the mixed grill was beautiful; fantastic tzatziki and pitta, beautiful meat and a great atmosphere. Shoutout to the Irish manager who recognised our Irish accents and made sure we were looked after; including our taxi home. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I'm so happy to have come across Nostimo in Ubud. It was close to my hotel and found it as I was scanning for restaurant options.

I ordered the mixed grill platter which is around Rp135K per person, and comes with a good portion of grilled meats including the tastiest slices of pork gyros I've eaten :). They also serve it with delicious pita bread served warm.

I loved the place so much I had to go back a second time and order the pork gyros platter.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Living in Bali from many years one of the problem of restaurants is that they are always good when they open, but they loose quality and consistency over time. This place Instead it’s a milestone about quality! You never get disappointed buy their food...pork gyros is amazing and definitely Greek quality level

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Lovely food and staff. It's not often we get personally farewelled from a restaurant by the owner, a lovely touch! As a family of four (including two boys, 7 and 10), we got a mixed grill for three people, which was ample to feed us all. And totally delicious, even for our fussy eaters.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

gyros less on lamb more beef/chicken decent prices, combo platter seems best if u like french fries with it. seems to be popular of course all tourists eatin here