Review Highlights
Great and authentic experience in beautiful and friendly Bali

I highly recommend Amor as a private tour guide in Bali. He is very knowledgeable about Balinese... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Miguel L
via mobile
Sebatu water blessing/cleansing

Ayu & her husband Amor are fantastic guides. Amor took me to Desa Pakraman Sebatu Natural spring... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
John C
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $7.00
More Info
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews speak great english his wife balinese woman always on time besakih temple amazing tour great knowledge highly recommend this company water temple visiting bali tanah lot a lot of fun rice terraces amor tours culture stories
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ayu is a fantastic driver and speak great English. Reasonable prices. Traveling in car with Ayu who explains you the culture of the place and makes you see things that I do not think many touristis have fortunate to see. Highly recomended.

Date of experience: September 2019
AyuA780, Pemilik at Lady Driver Tour Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Im very glad meet both of you in ubud and thank you already choice me as your driver since you have holiday in Bali and happy can share our knowledge about Bali culture with you.
Hope next time we can meet again. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are from Holland we know Amor & Ayu through a mutual friend who lives on Bali. The couple is very friendly, speak great English, have humor, are trustable and always on time! Very flexibel because they are both drivers and guids and have 2 (airconditioned) cars! They brought us from Ubud to Lovina, back to Canggu and to Nasur harbour.

Date of experience: September 2019
AyuA780, Pemilik at Lady Driver Tour Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you max and lizanne for your review..
We are very happy meet you here in Bali.
Happy honeymoon for you and always happy together.
Maybe see you again next time.
Thank you for everything.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing East Bali tour with Ayu yesterday as we saw and experienced many interesting things during the day. We just love to hear and experience the Culture and beauty of Bali through her. This is the 2nd time i have booked Ayu for a tour in the last 3 months and it certainly will not be the last. Ayu is funny caring and a fantastic driver that knows all the short cuts out in the Country areas and we felt safe travelling with her at all times. I cannot wait to get back to Bali and go touring with Ayu again.

Date of experience: September 2019

I want to say thank you for using me again for your second holiday in Bali.
Im really enjoy become your driver since you and your famili have vacation here.
Hope we can meet again next time.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

I had the opportunity to have Amor as my driver, tour guide, and friend for 3 full-day tours and for my airport pick-up and drop-off. Amor always arrived earlier than promised - a very valued and professional trait. For my full-day tours, I had no instructions for Amor as to where we should visit throughout the day - I told Amor what I enjoyed and he thought of some amazing places to take me to. As a solo American traveler, I was wanting a guide which I could trust, has experience with Bali, and knows English well. Amor ended up fitting this criteria. Honestly, Amor is an overall great individual to experience Bali with. Do not hesitate to try Amor and Lady Driver yourself.

Date of experience: September 2019
AyuA780, Pemilik at Lady Driver Tour Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Im very glad meet you here... you not just my costumer but you are my friend as well.
You the best....
You are very happy person im very happy have friend like you hope we can meet again somewhere in the future.

Big hug from us

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Our hotel recommended Amor to us and I must say we were very pleased. He was so reliable and flexible to whatever we wanted to do! We will definitely be using him again when we visit.

Date of experience: July 2019
AyuA780, Pemilik at Lady Driver Tour Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

And thank you already use us as your driver since you have holiday in ubud very happy meet you. hope i can see you again.