“Friendly atmosphere, good food, nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Devilicious

Devilicious
Ranked #246 of 724 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Imagine yourself chomping down on on one of our delicious Burgers or Pizzas in a comfortable setting with beautiful rice field views. Devilicious has been serving customers since 2007. We specialize in Indonesian, Italian, Cajun, as well as other types of food home made just for you! Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Monday - Saturday 8 am - 11pm. Generally Open after 11 for Drinks & Socializing. See you soon!
Bridport, United Kingdom
“Friendly atmosphere, good food, nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Just far enough from the main drag to filter out the timid, Devilicious is for me the closest Ubud has to a friendly local pub - think Cheers with flip-flops. Tony, the owner, plays the role of friendly host with gentle, laid back enthusiasm, cheerfully catalysing chat and introductions. It's also the place to go to eat when the novelty of warung food starts wain and the craving for something a little more Western starts to rise. Fair prices, portions and can-do service. Situated on Jalan Goutama round the corner from Nomad on Jalan Raya. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
Amsterdam
“Enak sekali!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I had been here on my previous trips to Ubud but my favorite dish was not on the menu anymore, so I tried the laksa and it was excellent, unique in flavours, ingredients and presentation, will be back!

1 Thank Fredinasia
Brooklyn, New York
“Yum.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I'll admit it, after a few weeks in Indonesia I was really excited for French Fries. We just stopped in for a snack, but it was delicious & a pleasant spot to rest on a nice, quiet street.

Kenya
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had just arrived in Ubud and was lamenting the American suburbanness of it all, when I happened past Devilicious and heard blues music coming out of it (Finally! Not Bob Marley!). I then looked up and saw green, purple, and yellow streamers and a "Happy Mardi Gras" sign. I couldn't believe it - it was Fat Tuesday and here was a restaurant focused on New Orleans cuisine just a few doors down from my guesthouse. Having lived in New Orleans previously, I was thrilled. I walked in and started talking to the owner; he invited me to join him and his friends, which I did that night and every night of my stay in Ubud. Even though the owner grew up in Philly, he knows New Orleans food, from po' boys to gumbo to muffalettas that would make Central Grocery proud. He also makes his own flavored arak AND you won't get the 15% surcharge here that all the other restaurants in the area add to the bill. This is a great place to go if you're a solo traveler; there are always people who will ask you to pull up and chair and will share a drink and a story with you.

Ubud, Bali
“Great food, excellent value, and friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I never come to Ubud without eating at Devilicious...usually several times. I'm always choosing from their nightly specials board. Italian Tuesdays and Cajun Fridays are especially good times to visit.

1 Thank DHerdrich

Been to Devilicious? Share your experiences!