“Enak sekali!”
Review of Devilicious - CLOSED

Devilicious
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Imagine yourself chomping down on on one of our delicious Burgers or Pizzas in a comfortable setting with beautiful rice field views. Devilicious has been serving customers since 2007. We specialize in Indonesian, Italian, Cajun, as well as other types of food home made just for you! Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Monday - Saturday 8 am - 11pm. Generally Open after 11 for Drinks & Socializing. See you soon!
Amsterdam
“Enak sekali!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I had been here on my previous trips to Ubud but my favorite dish was not on the menu anymore, so I tried the laksa and it was excellent, unique in flavours, ingredients and presentation, will be back!

1 Thank Fredinasia

• Indonesian first
Brooklyn, New York
“Yum.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I'll admit it, after a few weeks in Indonesia I was really excited for French Fries. We just stopped in for a snack, but it was delicious & a pleasant spot to rest on a nice, quiet street.

Kenya
“Home away from home”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had just arrived in Ubud and was lamenting the American suburbanness of it all, when I happened past Devilicious and heard blues music coming out of it (Finally! Not Bob Marley!). I then looked up and saw green, purple, and yellow streamers and a "Happy Mardi Gras" sign. I couldn't believe it - it was Fat Tuesday and here was a restaurant focused on New Orleans cuisine just a few doors down from my guesthouse. Having lived in New Orleans previously, I was thrilled. I walked in and started talking to the owner; he invited me to join him and his friends, which I did that night and every night of my stay in Ubud. Even though the owner grew up in Philly, he knows New Orleans food, from po' boys to gumbo to muffalettas that would make Central Grocery proud. He also makes his own flavored arak AND you won't get the 15% surcharge here that all the other restaurants in the area add to the bill. This is a great place to go if you're a solo traveler; there are always people who will ask you to pull up and chair and will share a drink and a story with you.

Ubud, Bali
“Great food, excellent value, and friendly people”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I never come to Ubud without eating at Devilicious...usually several times. I'm always choosing from their nightly specials board. Italian Tuesdays and Cajun Fridays are especially good times to visit.

1 Thank DHerdrich
Mosier, Oregon
“great food....great staff”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Love Cajun and Italian Nights!!! I really cannot stop going there when I am in ubud. Love the dirty chicken. The staff is lovely and its fun to chat hockey with the owner.....Great place to meet other travelers or locals and the location is convenient to other hot spots in Ubud...

• Visited October 2012