Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage I ever had!

Sang spa is absolutely delightful, me and my friend were lucky enough to have a balinese massage... read more

Reviewed yesterday
alicecallaghan27
Wonderful Treatments

Loved our massage and scrub package! I was with a group of about 10, and everyone loved their... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jacq429

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $30.00
from $10.00
from $45.00
from $13.80
1,711 results
All reviews balinese massage body scrub fruit the eat pray love package cucumber facial hand massage hair treatment hair cream bath great massage couples room hot stone massage free pick welcome drink manicure and pedicure pure bliss hour package treatment rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in Ubud for more than one month and Sang Spa quickly became my favorite spa and part of my regular routine. I received many of their services and all were fantastic. The people who work there are incredibly hospitable and friendly and do amazing work. My body changed thanks to the healing I received there. Thank you so much Sang Spa! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2019
sangspaubudbali, Pemilik at Sang Spa and Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear aerinbrowne

Thank you so much for trusting Sang Spa to be your wellness experience in Ubud, its a honour for us to be your favourite place in Ubud. We are welcoming you as a family and our special guest, so you can feel really home of Bali experience.
we would love to welcoming you back, when you enjoy your time in Bali. Please let us always be part of your memorable experience.

Kindly Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This fantastic spa is slightly off the main drag in Ubud
Very peaceful and relaxing environment
Very reasonably priced
Best massage I have ever had
Well worth the 5 minute walk off the main drag

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
sangspaubudbali, Pemilik at Sang Spa and Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear badams93

Thank you so much for your nice review, we really appreciate your time to share about Sang Spa. We glad to know that your visited was enjoyable and gave you a memorable experience during your Bali Trip.

We would love to welcoming you on your next trip. We hope you have a wonderful day wherever you are .

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service is amazing and the massage was really on point. I feel so healed and energised after the spa treatment.

Dear Trek42132661444

It was a pleasure for us to know that you were feel healed of our services. This is also one of the reason of our existence, we love to share a healing energies to all of the valued visitors of Sang Spa. we deliver our services with genuine of the sincere from the heart of our team.

we cant wait to welcoming you back at Sang Spa for another memorable experience.

Love,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved the ambiance and the entire 4 hour ritual. I came out looking and feeling my best. The people are warm, the place is clean and I loved the products they used.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I thought I should give it a try due to the positive reviews. The staff was professional and made sure I had all the correct information regarding my appointment. I had the aromatic facial massage and the therapist did a fabulous job (I almost fell asleep). The only thing that turned me off was cleanliness. The bathroom didn’t look clean and I didn’t feel comfortable having a bath there. The massage room needed some painting job and the shower/bathtub area looked unclean. Eh :/