Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rustic and Great Value

Sang Spa customer service was great. The facility is rustic and charming. Private rooms with... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GraceM1492
Unbelievably Amazing Spa Experience!

My friend and I recently visited Bali for the first time from the United States. We had read about... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mariadM4542FY
Phoenix, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $30.00
from $10.00
from $45.00
from $13.80
1,721 results
All reviews balinese massage body scrub fruit the eat pray love package cucumber facial hand massage hair treatment hair cream bath great massage couples room hot stone massage free pick welcome drink manicure and pedicure pure bliss hour package treatment rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This fantastic spa is slightly off the main drag in Ubud
Very peaceful and relaxing environment
Very reasonably priced
Best massage I have ever had
Well worth the 5 minute walk off the main drag

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
sangspaubudbali, Pemilik at Sang Spa and Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear badams93

Thank you so much for your nice review, we really appreciate your time to share about Sang Spa. We glad to know that your visited was enjoyable and gave you a memorable experience during your Bali Trip.

We would love to welcoming you on your next trip. We hope you have a wonderful day wherever you are .

Best regards,

Ratni
Spa Owner

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service is amazing and the massage was really on point. I feel so healed and energised after the spa treatment.

Dear Trek42132661444

It was a pleasure for us to know that you were feel healed of our services. This is also one of the reason of our existence, we love to share a healing energies to all of the valued visitors of Sang Spa. we deliver our services with genuine of the sincere from the heart of our team.

we cant wait to welcoming you back at Sang Spa for another memorable experience.

Love,

Ratni
Spa Owner

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Loved the ambiance and the entire 4 hour ritual. I came out looking and feeling my best. The people are warm, the place is clean and I loved the products they used.

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

I thought I should give it a try due to the positive reviews. The staff was professional and made sure I had all the correct information regarding my appointment. I had the aromatic facial massage and the therapist did a fabulous job (I almost fell asleep). The only thing that turned me off was cleanliness. The bathroom didn’t look clean and I didn’t feel comfortable having a bath there. The massage room needed some painting job and the shower/bathtub area looked unclean. Eh :/

Reviewed June 14, 2019

We were made to feel very welcome and at ease. The Balinese massage was great, we were massaged as a couple in the same room which was nice. Very professional and friendly service :) we would come again and recommend to all