Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rustic and Great Value

Sang Spa customer service was great. The facility is rustic and charming. Private rooms with... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GraceM1492
Unbelievably Amazing Spa Experience!

My friend and I recently visited Bali for the first time from the United States. We had read about... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mariadM4542FY
Phoenix, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $30.00
from $10.00
from $45.00
from $13.80
1,721 results
All reviews balinese massage body scrub fruit the eat pray love package cucumber facial hand massage hair treatment hair cream bath great massage couples room hot stone massage free pick welcome drink manicure and pedicure pure bliss hour package treatment rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

Loved the ambiance and the entire 4 hour ritual. I came out looking and feeling my best. The people are warm, the place is clean and I loved the products they used.

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

I thought I should give it a try due to the positive reviews. The staff was professional and made sure I had all the correct information regarding my appointment. I had the aromatic facial massage and the therapist did a fabulous job (I almost fell asleep). The only thing that turned me off was cleanliness. The bathroom didn’t look clean and I didn’t feel comfortable having a bath there. The massage room needed some painting job and the shower/bathtub area looked unclean. Eh :/

Reviewed June 14, 2019

We were made to feel very welcome and at ease. The Balinese massage was great, we were massaged as a couple in the same room which was nice. Very professional and friendly service :) we would come again and recommend to all

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Truly the best massages my partner and I have ever had. We both went for the traditional Balinese massage along with a body scrub and it was heaven topped off with a flower bath with some fruit and water at the end. Truly beautiful place with the nicest staff. The only disappointment was that we found this place on our last day. If we had found it sooner we no doubt would have made multiple trips!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Visited here with a group of 6 friends while in Ubud. It was a good thing we booked ahead as they are quite popular. I had a wonderful massage and facial with Pipi, while my Mum really enjoyed her massage and facial with Desi. Overall a great experience. To top it all off, while I was enjoying the treatments they glued back together my thong that broke as I walked in there! They went above and beyond, highly recommend Sang Spa.