Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Rustic and Great Value

Sang Spa customer service was great. The facility is rustic and charming. Private rooms with... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GraceM1492
Unbelievably Amazing Spa Experience!

My friend and I recently visited Bali for the first time from the United States. We had read about... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mariadM4542FY
Phoenix, Arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $30.00
from $10.00
from $45.00
from $13.80
1,721 results
All reviews balinese massage body scrub fruit the eat pray love package cucumber facial hand massage hair treatment hair cream bath great massage couples room hot stone massage free pick welcome drink manicure and pedicure pure bliss hour package treatment rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

My husband and I had a combination massage last week at Sang spa, it was definitely the best massage we had both experienced. My masseuse was OPI and she was sensational. The facilities were clean, and you can pay for a pick up and drop off service. The staff are very welcoming and speak good English. Be aware that the price may be more than what you see online due to the government taxes and surcharges. We loved the experience and were disappointed we could not return again due to changes in our travel plans. I highly recommend Sang spa.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I’m sad I found this spa on my last day in Ubud . The service was outstanding, my 60 minute massage was the best in Ubud I have had in the last 15 years of yearly visits . Wayan had a great technique. I will be back next year

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Great balinese massage and very kind people. The place was good and quiet! Yo should definitely go there.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

My experience at Sang Spa was wonderful. My masseuse was Nuri, and I enjoyed the massage and facial very much. Nuri had small palms and her hands were soft. It is important for me that the masseuse have smooth hands to maximise the massage. The place was clean and tidy. The staffs were friendly, energetic and polite as well. In addition, they always ask how i was doing to ensure I had the best time at Sang Spa. Thank you.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Cannot recommend this spa enough, especially the traditional Balinese massage which was filled by a petal bath. 5 stars! Wahyuni and Peni were amazing.