“So good.”

Sang Spa
Ranked #22 of 230 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to our family business. Our Pampering services are done in a comfortable and relaxing setting, the decor uses natural healing elements such as water, stone, mud, bamboo, natural light and plants. We use natural products and hand-made skin care recipes to nourish your body and send you into bliss.We wish all our staff should aspire to the standards that I believe in. That they offer you the client a massage that is relaxing, revitalizing, regenerating and above all put you in touch with your spirit.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best massage we in Bali. My boyfriend stumbled on this place while we were out in Ubud on our last day in town, and booked their last appointments of the day. Only male masseuses were available, which neither of us had had before, but they were wonderful! Very considerate and intuitive. The owner was there and was very warm and welcoming. The tomarillo fruit she served us after the massage was so delicious and unique. Would definitely return the next time I'm in Bali!

sangspa, Owner at Sang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear, Lovely Emily

Warm greeting from Sang Spa Ubud, Bali.
We are all very happy to served well you here. We are always try to do our best to make you comfortable and relax during your time here. All of our staff members are well trained in body treatment and massage, or at their respective field. also we are so happy here that you enjoyed your new experienced massage by male therapist.
For sure I look forward to welcoming you again at Sang spa with your friends and families.
Hope you always in happiness and abundance
Cheers
Ngurah Sudarma

Write a ReviewReviews (1,418)
All reviews
"balinese massage"
in 114 reviews
"body scrub"
in 78 reviews
"fruit"
in 92 reviews
"the eat pray love package"
in 12 reviews
"fell asleep"
"treatment rooms"
"hour massage"

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I went to location #2 and cannot say enough good things! I had compared the options and prices of many other spas in Ubud and this one seemed to be the best in terms of prices, cleanliness, and quality.

I was warmly welcomed and immediately felt relaxed. Soft music played throughout my massage and facial. I nearly melted into the table, I was so relaxed and happy. It was the spa experience I had always dreamed of having and it was affordable. Bliss doesn't come easier than this!

sangspa, Owner at Sang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear, Sunketing

Warm greeting from Sang spa Ubud, Bali.
Thank you for your positive review. Glad you enjoy your visit.
Hope to see you again next time.
Wish your life shower of happiness.
Cheers

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I booked 4 hand massage and been told by the driver one of male theripist is not available ( I requested 2 male theripist).
Driver Pick up on time and friendly.
Theripist are good, eventually are 1 male and 1 female, they cooridinated well as most od the time they are doing same thing.
Few things need to be improved:One of the theripist nail's is too long as I found a long red mark on my left hand... ...still on my hand after 1 week treatment...not acceptable
2)Website pricelist doesn't match the store,I know is only few $$ difference but please keep it updated.
3)Welcoming and the farewell are too commercial as they know some of the customer would leave a comment here. Personally I don't feel nature.

Will I come back again? ... ... Probably not sorry

sangspa, Owner at Sang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear, Our valued guest

Warm greeting from the bottom of my heart
We apologize that the appearance one of your therapists was not optimal, meanwhile we have advised them to improve their performance and grooming especially about nails. For sure it wouldn't happen again. We always happy to listen your valued feed back so how we can improve our service to meet your expectation and satisfaction. We are really appologize for your inconvenience.
And I hope to see you again so you can have better experience with us.
I have checked about the price between online and offline but both is okey and match, we have not change our affordable spa price at all.

Greeted in warm and gracious way is our nature (as Balinese) to serve our valued guest (even if you come and visit us in our family home, no matter you happy or not with our natural tradition). It is not matter what comment they will share here, we are always happy to hear. Big thanks to the lovely trip advisor site which the best way to listen advise before trip. And also Sang spa get more and more customers wants try our spa treatment mostly through trip advisor. we are always pleased to hear your candid comment.
Have a lovely day and hope you in bliss.
Warm Regards

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Me and my husband visited a lot of spas during our 2 weeks stay in Ubud, and Sang Spa was the one we visited much more often than the others :) Warm greetings, tea after massage, relaxing music, beautiful traditional decor, VERY polite and attentive stuff - all these details add up into a truly relaxing and pleasant massage experience. The prices are very low for the quality you get! The quality of the massage itself is not outstanding, but very very good indeed!

Also, you can get a private Balinese massage lesson there (they give you a nice certificate of completion too :)). I took 6 hour lesson - it was more than enough! My trainer was very patient with me, and I learned very quickly - all my friends are crazy about the massage I learned :)

Thank you, Sang Spa, we will definitely come back whenever we are next time in Bali!

sangspa, Owner at Sang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear, SmileyMay

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. It's alway a pleasure to know that our Guests had a memorable experience with us.

We are glad to know and really appreciate that you enjoyed your massage lesson at sang spa.
Practice makes perfect, please keep practicing for better performance of massage and soon you will understand about body, tension and how to release it even make them more relax.

Hope to see you again when you in Ubud and please have share with us about your experience giving massage :D.

Love

See more reviews
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I really wanted a relaxing spa whilst staying in Ubud and SANg Spa did not disappoint. I chose the Eat Pray Love package which was four hours of pure relaxation and it only cost $57!!! This package involved a massage with two pairs of hands working on you, a body scrub followed by a 15 minute soak in a bath (the complete surface covered in petals, it was beautiful). Next was a facial and then a hair mask which makes your hair super conditioned and smells great for days after. The staff were exceptional and they provide food and drink whilst you're there in with the price. I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone. Lisa

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
sangspa, Owner at Sang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear, Lovely Lisa

Greeting from SANg Spa Ubud, Bali.
Thank you for your positive review. I am glad you enjoyed your spa package at our Spa, it is the most popular spa package at sang spa which is great for couple. Hope to see you again next time when you in Bali and bringing more families and friends to get pampering and rejuvenation at SANGg Spa.
Cheers Ngurah Sudarma