“Perfect Spa experience”

Sang Spa 2
Ranked #22 of 225 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to our family business. Our Pampering services are done in a comfortable and relaxing setting, the decor uses natural healing elements such as water, stone, mud, bamboo, natural light and plants. We use natural products and hand-made skin care recipes to nourish your body and send you into bliss.We wish all our staff should aspire to the standards that I believe in. That they offer you the client a massage that is relaxing, revitalizing, regenerating and above all put you in touch with your spirit.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had read a lot about the famous 'spa experience' in Bali and were overwhelmed by the number of choices in Ubud. After reading Trip Advisor reviews, my sister and I decided to try Sang Spa's Harmony package (massage, facial, hair cream bath, pedicure and manicure). Sang Spa was immaculate in every way from the moment we stepped through the door. Beautiful surroundings with friendly, welcoming staff and highly professional service with no detail left out. The pick-up and drop-off at our hotel was also greatly appreciated. A wonderful experience and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Bali.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)
All reviews
"balinese massage"
in 114 reviews
"body scrub"
in 78 reviews
"fruit"
in 92 reviews
"the eat pray love package"
in 12 reviews
"fell asleep"
"treatment rooms"
"hour massage"

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My sister and I went to SANg spa 2 on our last day in Ubud and it exceeded our expectations! We both had the harmony package which included whole body massage, facial, hair crème bath, mani/pedicures and lunch. All in all we were there for 5 hours and length of package was only 4 hours. The service was outstanding and the girls went above and beyond to make this one of the highlights of our trip. The price was only about 57 AUS dollars, an absolute bargain compared to what you pay in Australia. We both felt completely and utterly relaxed and it was the perfect way to end our trip. Thankyou SANg spa!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I suppose you could call me a regular at Sang Spa for I have been there too many times to count now:)
I am never surprised by the wonderful quality of service however I am surprised that Sang Spa may receive a review that isn't above average. So I thought I may have been biased and decided to visit other spas in the ubud and Legian areas this time to see if infact I was missing out.
Well the answer is an easy NO! Sang Spa continues to offer the most dedicated and caring massages without the indifference and impersonal attitude that I experienced at the other spas.Let alone Sang Spa will collect you from and drop you off in the Ubud area to wherever you may like to go without cost:) So in a nutshell, Sang Spa is special without the clinical feel of the MoD spas and they will do their utmost to make your visit a special one. Also great prices too of course.
Let them know Annette sent you, enjoy:)

1  Thank Annette R
Reviewed January 9, 2013

You'll float out of the place! I've been in Ubud for 2 months now so I've sampled a lot of spas. This is the best one. I found it on week 3, and I haven't gone anywhere else since.
The location is beautiful and quiet, but central, but it's the staff that make the spa really special. They're really good at what they do! The treatments are professional, effective, intuitive and heart felt. And what you'll really notice is that the staff are happy and relaxed - it creates an atmosphere of genuine caring.
My parents are coming to visit next month, ....and it's the very first place I'll bring them :-)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband went in for a pedicure to the location #1. He was oh so happy. We decide to each have a massage. My husband had the two person massage which was fantastic. I had a package that included a massage, facial, hair treatment, manicure and a pedicure. It was fantastic. They were very attentive and we even had lunch. What a great experience for a mere $54 US. The location was a little hard to find, but luckily our driver was able to locate it. What a wonderful way to spend 5 hours, melting away the stress of life.