“Be careful not to get ripped off!”
Review of Sang Spa 2

Sang Spa 2
Ranked #8 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to our family business. Our Pampering services are done in a comfortable and relaxing setting, the decor uses natural healing elements such as water, stone, mud, bamboo, natural light and plants. We use natural products and hand-made skin care recipes to nourish your body and send you into bliss.We wish all our staff should aspire to the standards that I believe in. That they offer you the client a massage that is relaxing, revitalizing, regenerating and above all put you in touch with your spirit.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Be careful not to get ripped off!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

After reading some of the reviews we were expecting a decent massage, but unfortunately we left sang spa 3 rather disappointed. We paid for an hour massage and it was cut short by 20 minutes. The massage itself was average. The venue is along a busy street making it noisy and difficult to relax. There are definitely higher quality places in ubud which are also cheaper.

1 Thank Elduuka

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent customer service and professional massage”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to SANg 2 with my boyfriend. I made a reservation online. Confirmation email was received and enquiries were addressed to promptly. It offers free transport to and from the Ubud Market, which is about a 5-min drive. We requested transport from Furama Villas Ubud which was around 20 min to the Ubud Market and it charged Rup. 30k (around US$3.5). The parking lot was opposite to the spa and it was raining when we arrived. The driver called the staff from the spa who took umbrellas for us before we asked for anything. We had 4-hand balinese massage (Rup. 220k per pax for an hour treatment) together in a double room. The environment was less than luxurious yet cozy. The massage was professional and not until experiencing it in person would you understand what is "harmony". After the massage, a complementary hot drink and some local fruits were served.
I left my necklace in SANg Spa and my driver helped to call back. We then returned to the spa after a few hours and the reception girl handed me my necklace. It was so impressive as her first response to apologize for being forgetful to remind me of the necklace. It was so warm to have such experience. The service of SANg Spa was superb. It was highly recommended.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SANg 2 - Will definitely return!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to SANg 2, which was recommended in the previous reviews. Definitely a good choice! The settings are lovely and tranquil! This branch is slightly out of the way from the main Monkey Forest stretch BUT they provide transport from hotel and back, so definitely not a problem. And being a distance from the main roads, it was nice and quiet (minus the roosters..)
We were there for 2 consecutive days. First time was pre-booked for a 1.5hr massage. Transport arranged. Arrived and was greeted warmly by staff with the usual cold towels, slippers, juice. Lovely pleasant experience. Very clean and beautiful place. Excellent service. They did not boot us out asap ( i went to one in seminyak that did.) but served us with tea & fruits while we were fussing about our plans next.. Very patient!
Second time was impromptu and the staff were very good to accommodate us (we were nearby and had only 60 mins before having to leave for the airport and wanted to squeeze one last massage in!) They were very quick in sorting us out.
Suggest pre-booking to make life easier on staff and to get transport (they had to take us back to the hotel by scooter - which was fine with us).
Will definitely return if I am back in Ubud.

Visited November 2012
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I did not find this place until my last day in Ubud. I wish I would have found it my first day and I would have been there every day. For starters it is air conditioning. Which you can't always guarantee in Ubud. Secondly, it was an amazing spa setting. You receive great spa services. I got a massage, manicure and pedicure. The prices are very competitive. You get an hour massage for $12 USD. For that price you wouldn't expect much, but it is an amazing experience. They give great manicures and pedicures as well. The staff are all very friendly. I would highly recommend this spa!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“gentle service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was on my way to the Monkey Forest and saw this place and decided to do a spur of the moment pedicure. I was graciously told to wait a few moments and within a few minutes, the young lady arrived who was to do my pedicure.
The experience was fine and the pedicure good. the chair is comfortable and I was given water and a fruit platter after the service while waiting for my polish to dry. They even used a hairdryer to hurry it along. Everyone was polite and friendly.