“gentle service”

Sang Spa 2
Ranked #8 of 208 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to our family business. Our Pampering services are done in a comfortable and relaxing setting, the decor uses natural healing elements such as water, stone, mud, bamboo, natural light and plants. We use natural products and hand-made skin care recipes to nourish your body and send you into bliss.We wish all our staff should aspire to the standards that I believe in. That they offer you the client a massage that is relaxing, revitalizing, regenerating and above all put you in touch with your spirit.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was on my way to the Monkey Forest and saw this place and decided to do a spur of the moment pedicure. I was graciously told to wait a few moments and within a few minutes, the young lady arrived who was to do my pedicure.
The experience was fine and the pedicure good. the chair is comfortable and I was given water and a fruit platter after the service while waiting for my polish to dry. They even used a hairdryer to hurry it along. Everyone was polite and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Sang Spa 2

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went to SNAg 3. The room is right next to the main road, very noisy.
Generally the message was ok, more pricey than similar spa further out of town.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I indulged and had two treatments on consecutive days (spent 3 days in Ubud). First massage and full body scrub followed by lovely flower bath. It was so nice I went back the next day and had an absolutely wonderful "four hands" massage. Wow it was like synchronised swimming. They didn't miss a beat - the ultimate in indulgence followed by a seaweed scrub and the lovely bath. The staff are extrememly helpful and friendly picked me up from the rice paddies where transport was not accessible (vis scooter) and deposited me back without a qualm. Also I thought good value given the calibre of the treatments and the length. Wish they had the same here in Melbourne (and for the same price). Rainbowsim

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our couples pampering at Sang Spa. My husband had a full body massage and I had foot reflexology and a facial. Each service was performed professionally and in a clean and comfortable enviroment. We were happy to share a room and enjoyed our two hours of relaxation.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Tried the traditional Balinese body massage - it was soooo good. Great value for money. The therapist (pity I forgot her name) would ask at start of massage what is the strength preferred (soft,medium,strong) and constantly check with you during the massage to make sure you feel alright. Appreciate the attention to details and the good skills of the therapist.

1  Thank CherryBlossoms09