“Tremendous Value”

Sang Spa 2
Ranked #8 of 201 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to our family business. Our Pampering services are done in a comfortable and relaxing setting, the decor uses natural healing elements such as water, stone, mud, bamboo, natural light and plants. We use natural products and hand-made skin care recipes to nourish your body and send you into bliss.We wish all our staff should aspire to the standards that I believe in. That they offer you the client a massage that is relaxing, revitalizing, regenerating and above all put you in touch with your spirit.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Dallas, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Tremendous Value”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

A clean, zen environment, amazing service, and terrific value. Had the massage/scrub combo and totally enjoyed the treatment from beginning to end.

Visited October 2012

Whitehaven Cumbria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hmm, was ok!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I realised in Bali that all the massages at cheap prices and even expensive prices, aren't qualifed and do not have any idea what they are doing.
This one is a little more expensive that the others on the street of the monkey forest.

When we arrived they told us that they couldn't give my partner a massage because their was nobody their to do it, which is fair enough, they could have just done it!

so they transported us to the 2nd spa.

I had a manicure and a pedicure, the girl done a ok job, best foot and hand massage ever!
the way they manicure and pedicure is rather bad, i can do a better job myself i think.
She finished off my nails with polish, which looked like a 3 year old done it.

On the plus side, we got a free welcome drink and fruit at the end.

my partners massage was ok, best one in Bali but they are mainly all crap here!

Visited September 2012
The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great massage by Tuti!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went to Sang Spa on Jln. Monkey Forest Rd. early September 2012 and had a great massage! Went for the 250.000 RP. body scrub, massage and flower bath. My masseuges name was Tuti and she was really good. Do not think of a 5 star interior design when you come here, but the room I was in was very clean, the interior was basic. What counts for me is the massage and Tuti did a wonderful job. Regret I didn't buy the "boreh" scrub to take back home. Will be back for sure!

Visited September 2012
Hsinchu, Taiwan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A great time @ Sang Spa”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was happy i found Sang spa easily when i was in Ubud,there has two branches over there and the signs also obviously to be seen. The receptionist was very nice and friendly and the inner building quite small but lovely. I think the spa service was great,they made me feel relieved the tired of long day walk. Really had a good time there especially the flowers bath with good smell after massaged. Dont have to spend much money but can enjoy the great time with little $:)

Visited July 2012
Victoria, Canada
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Friendly & professional staff, clean spa, great massage & cheap prices. My husband and I enjoyed a couples massage and floral bath afterwards with tea & fruit -- extremely romantic! We loved it so much, we went two days in a row (and then we left Ubud, otherwise we definitely would have gone back again!).

Visited July 2012