TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Driver

Selamat picked me up from the airport and took me to ubud. Very professional and reliable. I would... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Shalini V
Amazing and very reliable driver in Bali

My family went to Bali for 10 days last September.And we are very pleased to meet Mr. selamat as... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
AbdulTah

All reviews his knowledge mount batur driver thousands culture attractions bali
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Good driver, Smart and humble person.
My favorite driver every-time I visit Bali.
Most important is you feel safe anywhere you go even you fell on sleep in his car!
Stay healthy Pak selamat.
May God bless You and the family!
See You soon !

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Selamatttt

Thank you so much for the lovely tours and places you took us to. You are truthful, caring, and fun with such an amazing soul. We will be definitely going to Bali more often ...

See you soon

Highly recommended, thumbs up

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019

thank you for taking me around Bali. very friendly driver and good at explaining attractions

Regards dewa

Date of experience: May 2019
selamatbalitours, Pemilik at Selamat Bali Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Hi Dewadode

Reviewed June 26, 2019

3 days using Mr.Selamat, on our trip in Bali it was an amazing expirience and a good customer service, feel safe and secured all the time during our vacation,the most unfogetable expirience we ever did is the trecking at mount Batur...I can really assure to recommend Selamat to be your tour guide as well as driver during your stay in Bali.He is really good and easy to be with and very accomodating.

Hi kheinkloe

Reviewed June 26, 2019

I got selamat number from a friend who once went home, today I passed an unforgettable day with the best tour guide to see how beautiful Bali is, one that will not be forgotten to climb in the mountains of Batur ... even though I have to get up early ... but all paid off with the beauty of the sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur ... a wonderful day

Date of experience: June 2019