All reviews pool villa rooftop yoga yoga hut every hour free shuttle our honeymoon candle light dinner yoga room resort is beautiful yoga classes couples massage romantic dinner perfect stay recommend this resort welcome drink turn down service special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

My husband and I stayed at The Udaya Ubud for 5 nights for our honeymoon and we enjoyed every moment we were there. We booked the private pool villa suite and it was absolutely stunning! The room was the best we've ever stayed in. The private pool was a treat and we loved chilling on the sunbeds in our own private space. The staff were amazing too. They would ask us if we needed anything more everytime and we felt so privileged to be treated so well. We could not fault anything at The Udaya. We had the floating breakfast in our pool and celebration of flowers which is a once in a lifetime experience. The celebration of flowers was done to perfection, the artist is truly talented! We also enjoyed all the cocktails and room service. The shuttle to ubud was very handy too, we took that every night to enjoy some nightlife in Ubud town. UDAYA WE MISS YOU SO MUCH! We will be back!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I absolutely loved Udaya. Everything was perfect, from the gorgeous villa to amazing spa treatments to the kindest, loveliest staff I have ever encountered. I stayed at Ceroring pool villa with an infinity pool and can whole heartedly recommend it.

The hotel is located outside of Ubud, which for me was a great plus as it's quiet and green. There's a free hotel shuttle bus that'll take you to Ubud in 10min. Food at the hotel is fantastic and basically the same price as a touristy restaurant in Ubud so I recommend dining in at least once.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 19, 2020

LOVED this hotel! i often feel i am hard to please with hotels but wow, the hospitality, the grounds, the ammenities, the rooms, the spa. 10/10 would recommend. this place is really 4/5 star quality for an incredible price!! would recommend the pool suite ;) not just for couple, i traveled solo and LOVED IT! easy access to center of Ubud with shuttle or short taxi ride

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We picked this hotel from all the wonderful things we saw on Instagram throughout the years, and were not disappointed when choosing it as our Ubud retreat.

The grounds, spa, food (especially breakfast) and service was absolutely stand out..

Our only recommendation for what could be improved was the amount of light that was in our ground floor room, it seemed a bit dark at points, but that by no means should deter you from staying at this beauty.

As we were leaving they were building a new part of the hotel next door, (planned to open in autumn 2020) so I imagine the grounds would be even more spectacular then.

Hopefully we'll be back soon! Thank you to the staff who treated us wonderfully.

Room tip: Try and go for a vill if the budget allows for it
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

First of all how beautiful the surroundings were... No, first of all how the staff really cared at all times! They asked us by Instagram or mail, and of course personally if there was anything they could do Really helpful at several occasions. Not to mention, how they during breakfast on my wife's birthday brought song and cake (and I have NO idea how they knew ). Talking of breakfast...fantastic flavors and presentation, and choises were good!
Loved the pool area, the room and I think I could go on for a long time and in detail with superlatives.
Most impressed though with the crew as mentioned ❤️ They really focus on the right things, and you know when it's for show and for real. Udaya, thanks for keeping it Real for 6 nights ❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family