All reviews pool villa yoga hut free shuttle yoga room resort is beautiful a la carte breakfast our honeymoon rooms are gorgeous welcome drink hotel grounds are every hour bed was very comfortable romantic dinner suite room pure luxury i highly recommend this hotel perfect stay
Reviewed 1 week ago

The biggest downfall with this hotel is how awful the restaurant is. The food is just not good, even the breakfast. Other than that its a great little stay. The staff is really friendly and the Spa was a good experience.

2  Thank clg210
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed here at the end of October/start of November in one of the standard rooms as we liked the layout better than the pool villas. Looking back I wish we booked the pool villa now for our stay. The resort is beautiful and the staff are friendly and try to be helpful. I proposed to my girlfriend during the rooftop dinner option and it was a great start to our holiday. Unfortunately it went downhill from there. The standard rooms are very noisy and sound sensitive. Could hear every sound below above and beside the room. People talking outside, people walking in the corridors etc. The worst night was when we had been on an early start excursion and had another one the following day, we heard banging and other noises from the rooms next door and I checked the corridor to find out they were still doing renovations at 10pm at night! They came to my room after noticing me outside and said not to worry they were doing a project...as if that’s acceptable at 10pm! I went to reception and complained and was told there was no work currently ongoing, however it immediately stopped on my return to the room and I was given dirty looks by the staff as if I was in the wrong for complaining about the noise. One of the assistant managers spoke to us in the morning and gave us a pool villa for one night which we slept fine on but had to move back into the same block the following night so a bad sleep again. When we checked out nobody bothered to ask me how my stay was or even offer some compensation/refund or waive some of the extras bill (meals, massages etc). I was sent an email apologising for what happened and it would help them with future guests, I replied to this email with some more info and questions and have sent it three times and still no reply! What started off as a great stay turned into a massive disappointment and a waste of money.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank NickTerlouw
NgrYudawijayaW, Manager at The Udaya Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Nick Terlouw,

Om Suastiastu
Greeting from the Udaya Resort and Spa, Ubud.

Its a pleasure to having you stay at the Udaya recently and thank you for taking your time to share your feed back. Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconvenience you experienced while staying with us. I am sorry that we failed to live up to your expectation. We understand the importance of fulfilling our guest’s expectations and it concerns me greatly that you have departed our resort with a negative impression.
Considering that you were staying at our Pool Suite as a free upgrade then we knew that you are very appreciated and happy with what we have done to you.
Lastly, I would like to thank you for choosing The Udaya Resorts & Spa, Ubud. I hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort for your next visit to Bali. Please contact me directly should your travel plans bring you back to Bali and hopefully to our resort. I will personally take care of the arrangement to ensure your next experience with us is a flawless.

Hoping to welcome you again, Mr. Nick Terlouw. I ask you to accept our most sincere apologies, once again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time in Indonesia. We stay at Udaya Resort. Hight recomemend gonna plan to Ubud. This resort have friendly staff good service and don’t forget to get breakfast from them. Their breakfast really good and change menu everyday. Reallt enjoy when stay here. I will come back here again soon.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TIN N
NgrYudawijayaW, Manager at The Udaya Resorts & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear TIN N,

Greeting from the Udaya Resort and Spa, Ubud.

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience stay at the Udaya recently. We love to know that you really enjoy the hotel facilities and service that we provided. On behalf of management we thank you for choosing the Udaya and we look forward to welcoming you back again at our home soon.

Ngurah YUdawijaya

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing! The best in bali, limitless hospitality,cleanliness,facilities, spa and location plus very lovely staff♥️ moreover I got pregnant there in such a rainy peaceful day I will never forget that and will come again with my baby insha'allah

1  Thank dodoa679

Dear Dodoa679,

Greeting from the Udaya Resort and Spa, Ubud.

Its a pleasure to having you stay with us and thank you for sharing your comment into TripAdvisor.
Your valuable feedback and the rating given is much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the Udaya.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very lovely massage and a romantic dinner for two at the Udaya Resort. Food was absolutely amazing! I would also recommend the couples massage with the flower bath at the end. Thanks for having us.

Dear Nicolareed,

Greeting from the Udaya Resort and Spa, Ubud.

Thank you for sharing your great experience stay at the Udaya recently and we happy to hear that you really enjoy the hotel facilities and service that we provided. On behalf of all team and management, we thank you for choosing the Udaya for your hotel during visit Ubud and we look forward t welcoming you back again at our resort soon.