All reviews private pool royal villa chaise longue morning hike the banana bread amazing forest ate dinner in the restaurant local school our honeymoon highly recommended for couples rooms were perfect special thanks local children real luxury rice fields and jungle staff was extremely helpful outdoor shower
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here during the summer of 2018 and it was one of the best hotel experiences in my life. The location is perfect: secluded in a quiet village on a cliff with breathtaking views of the jungle but still close enough for a 10 minute shuttle ride into downtown Ubud (the hotel offers free shuttles to and from downtown). The amenities are fantastic. Each room is a private villa with its own infinity pool overlooking the valley below. The spa was simple but the treatment was by far the best I got while in Bali (I ended up booking massages two days in a row because of how great they were). The food is some of the best I had on the island and the breakfast is included with the price of your room but still delicious.

But by far the best aspect of the Natya Resort is the staff. They remembered you and greeted you/offered assistance anywhere you went (one staff member even greeted me when I saw them off-duty in the nearby village). They go above and beyond to make your stay feel truly special. They upgraded me and my travel companion to a suite for no additional cost (and without us asking), and sent two scooters to downtown Ubud to pick us up when the roads were closed to shuttles due to a local festival.

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. As a last note, I would highly recommend booking the private "floating meals," served on floating baskets in either the main pool or the private pools in your villa.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
natyahotelandresort, General Manager at Natya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr/s. Bernie Goetz, warmest greeting from Natya Resort Ubud. We would like to thank you for your compliments. We glad to know that we were able to provide our best Natya's expeerience during staying in our home, loved the situation and location, amenities, shuttle services, spa treatments, the foods, staff attitudes and other products. We will do our best to keep improving them and we look forward to welcoming you return to our home in Ubud in future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of the most unbelievably beautiful hotels I have ever stayed. It is set over a cliff in a jungle, with perfectly landscaped pool and walking areas, it is a magical spot! The service is top notch, nothing is missed, and you feel well taken care of, while being in the middle of the jungle on your own. We took a driver every day to Ubud to shop and eat, and visited local sites. Everything will be arranged for you. It will be a special memory forever for me!!

Room tip: All of the rooms are stunning, with private pools and perfect furnishings. You cannot go wrong!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
natyahotelandresort, General Manager at Natya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Maps365080,

Warmest greeting from Natya Resort Ubud,

Thank you for having chosen our resort for your special occasion and we are pleased to hear that we made your stay a memorable one. I am also delighted to learn that you were impressed with the resort grounds. It will be our privilege for having the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort in near future for another uncompromising Natya experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay at Natya Ubud for 6 days in November 2018 and what a wonderful time we had.
Located about 15 minutes from Ubud central it is isolated enough to make you feel the serenity of the jungle whilst still being able to get taxi or use the free shuttle into Ubud. The staff were just incredible, knowing you by name and what room you were with to always willing to have a general chat.
The rooms were always clean, they actually refreshed the rooms twice a day, which made sure they were in top notch shape!

The views from the resort are great; looking right into the heart of the jungle. We had a wonderful time and look forward to staying there once again. Here are some pros and cons.

PROS:
- The resort it self, from the decor to the pools, to the staff. As a whole it’s just incredible.
- the Indonesian food in the resort restaurant
- free shuttle service into Ubud

CONS:
- the bugs, insects, frogs around the resort (especially at night). There is just a swarm of them at night; during the day it’s just perfection and at night you’re fighting to keep bugs away from you. I must admit not many get into the room which is great; but still the walk to the room at night is always an adventure.
- the private pool was Freezing due to not much sunlight directly hitting it.
- the price of the restaurant is very expensive compared to the rest of Ubud, it’s closer to Seminyak prices.

Dear Trek363603,

Warmest greeting from Natya Resort Ubud,

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time with us and you were impressed with the resort ground and Natya signature services we are offering. On the other hand, we would like to thank you for your valuable feedback shared for our future references.

I hope there will be an opportunity to welcoming you back in order to show you the true Natya experience. Please do contact me anytime directly when you plan to return and I would be happy to personally oversee your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a beautiful resort about 10 minutes north of Ubud. Rooms are very big and have a private pool.Staff was friendly and helpful. They offer a free shuttle into town every 3 hours beginning at 9am.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear looktommy,

Warmest greeting from Natya Resort Ubud,

It is always thrilling to receive a wonderful feedback particularly when it is coming from our valued guest such as yourself.
We are so glad to know that you have enjoyed the entire stay from the beginning until you have left the resort with an unforgettable memory. We greatly appreciate that you have trusted us to host your holiday and cater your needs.
Certainly, we look forward to welcome you back to this beautiful island for yet another spectacular experience with Natya Resort Ubud.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hospitality, very clean room, Excellent breakfast and food and excellent service. The place was amazing and the staff very very friendly! But in our villa the pool wasn’t at the same floor with our room, so we had to go down from out-stairs every time we wanted to get into the pool. (we didn’t like that) and the pool wasn’t heating!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
natyahotelandresort, General Manager at Natya Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr/s. Beckasol, warmest greeting from Natya Resort Ubud. We would like to thank you for your compliment. We glad to hear that you loved our hospitality, the room, the breakfast, the view and our services and attitudes were met to your satisfaction. We do apologize due to our villa design which is two storey of Royal Pool Villa and we look forward to welcoming and allocate you at our Luxury Pool Villa which is one storey Pool Villa in future.