Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best and most professional massage so far

Reviewed January 26, 2018

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We was supposed to do a turkish bath and massage but when we got in the "turkish bath" it was cold and not very pleasant room and the matress we layed on smelled a lot of mold and we was very sceptical to continue, then we see a dead cocaroach between us on the stone that you are laying on and we decided to cancel it because it was disgusting, we still decided to do the massage wich was ok but not professional at all, and then they just stopped and left the room and efter a while of wondering another woman came in and told us its finished. So i would not recommend this place at all it was just wierd and not even a spa at all.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We did this on Feb 2018. The spa is not a luxury spa, please be warned. When we arrived at the SPA my sisters and I stood in shock for a good few minutes in what we were looking at.

Location - It's off the main road and a ten minute walk through the rice fields (amazing) to get to it.

The hammam smelt of sewage and damp. But the girls themselves did an amazing job.

The toilet facilities!!! i will leave that to your imaginations.

The massages were amazing, but the towels were damp, sarongs had holes in them, there is no choice of massage oil, tbh i dont know what they used. the beds smelt.

If you want a good massage then yes they are good but if you want the ambience as well, then this is not the place for you.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

This place is highly recommended! IT can be a little hard to find, but there a signs leading you the right direction.

As for the massage! I had a hot Stone, and My Friend the normal balinese massage, we are yet to try their foam and scrub. But but but, these people know what they are doing! Ive had massage now 5 different Places in bali, and this by far was the best!

Sweet staff, small rice Field surroundings.

Such a great experience, highly recommended!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Visiting a hammam was on my bucket list for sure. On a side note if you fancy doing it at home then buy one of those gloves you can buy to remove fake tans. I do it regularly and have super soft skin.
I was given a complimentary mini massage followed by the Turkish bath. I then opted for a deep tissue massage outside with views of rice fields. The location is very peaceful and the ginger tea was delicious. I left on the back of the owners bike which was just too much fun ;)

There are spas that are high end and rather clinical and ones that are noisy, cramped and abundant on the main strip. This place in my opinion is neither. It's more personal and inviting. I would make a point of returning next trip.

Date of experience: October 2017
carikspaubud, Yönetici at Carik Spa & Turkish Bath, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Hello dear!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment,we are waiting you always.have a nice day!

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The traditional balinese massage was perfect, the lady treated my body with smooth, strong touch and made the massage so very relaxing. Afterwards they served tea and fruit in a welcoming and cheerfull atmosphere. I felt very cared for and I will for sure come back!

Date of experience: October 2017
carikspaubud, Yönetici at Carik Spa & Turkish Bath, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you so much dear Henri!
We are waiting you always.
Have a great day and holidays